4.0 out of 5 stars Practice makes perfect!
Published 16 months ago by Rene D

3.0 out of 5 stars Nightmare to get on the wall, but looks good when it's up.
I followed the instructions exactly, but it was a nightmare to put up on my wall as it wanted to stick more to the backing that my wall. Took me half an hour to get it up.
Published 4 months ago by Pheonix Payne

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Practice makes perfect!, 2 April 2013
I've used wallstickers for a few years now and I love them! They do take alot of patience to get right but it's a beautiful way to add a focal point! As I've used them for years I'm confident to put up large stickers with lots of detail but if it's your 1st time I'd recommend buying a small cheaper sticker to practice with 1st.. And the best tool you can use when applying the stickers is a unused store loyalty card or credit card! There's lots of videos on YouTube to show you how to apply them. I see alot of negative comments on here about the stickers from thus seller but they are good quality.. They just take patience and time.. They are not overly sticky but you wouldn't want them to be as you may need to move them around abit. I recommend this seller and their stickers.. Goodluck

3.0 out of 5 stars Nightmare to get on the wall, but looks good when it's up., 28 Mar 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars hard work, 27 Feb 2014
This review is from: Medium Life goes on Wall Art Quotes / Wall Stickers / Wall Decals / Wall Mural-Black
i looked at all the stencils before i decided on this one i followed the instructions and advice from other reviews for exaple use an old credit card to rub the transfer on the wall.after 2 long misreable hours i finally got it off the backing sheet and on the wall. this is too much effort and time consuming in my opinion i will never buy another one perhaps i was just unlucky with mine the next day several letters had curled off the wall despite the time it took to get them up there in the first place.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wall art, 26 Feb 2014
I love this wall art!! Easy to apply and was already for me to print onto the wall as all wording was all lined up. Very pleased with this purchase

1.0 out of 5 stars unused, 12 Nov 2013
I have not been able to use this item as It refuses to come off of the backing sheet. I have used plenty of wall stickers with no complications this has sadly been thrown into the back of a cuboard

2.0 out of 5 stars Size, 8 Nov 2013
Make sure you read the information and change the size! The picture is so deceiving, it came and was minute....

4.0 out of 5 stars very cute, 10 Mar 2013
yes love it will buy more. just wish it was a sticker rather than a transfer as i tend to paint every few months

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my purchase!, 17 April 2013
Really happy with my purchase and it looks fantastic in my guest room wall! Stunning!! :oD I would highly recommend this wall stickers to anyone who wants their rooms to look unique and different. Will be probably buying more for other rooms in my home in the future

5.0 out of 5 stars How true, 14 May 2014
is is in prime position in my lounge as i love the words because it is sooo true, we all have bad times its just how you deal with them

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 25 Feb 2014
P. Donald (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
This was just as described. I didn't use it immediately because I was a little scared in case I messed it up. However, once I got up the courage I managed to put it on my wall and it wasn't that difficult really. It looks great. I love it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›