5.0 out of 5 stars Best book on health.
This book and the detox it describes/prescribes is the best form of healing you can ever get. I have been following this program for over 2 years now and I look so much younger, have more energy than anyone around me and can't remember a time I felt better.
Published on 27 Mar. 2013 by cj

3.0 out of 5 stars Wron format
I bought the kindle edition of this book, really should have bought it in hard back, I found it difficult to keep track when advised to look in appendix etc. Now need to spend more if I decide to follow the plan.
Published on 18 April 2013 by Annie

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book on health., 27 Mar. 2013
You don't have to buy the shakes they sell on the website...you only have to read the book and follow the diet it describes (which is a plant based diet.Very simple and much cheaper than your average diet). I saved loads of money because when you go to the super market you realize that most aisles are not for you. Plus, your doctor will see you a lot less!

4.0 out of 5 stars A great program that will change your digestive system and your mind, 15 Sept. 2013
4 stars because its a very good program and I'm very glad that this book was all I needed in enable to be able to take the program. I'm also glad that CLEAN gives you options to take the program without buying supplements from the company, as well as the option to buy supplements so supports those who may not want to invest a lot of money buying supplements and shakes or for those who simple prefer to use fresh local produce and make their own smoothies and soups at home.
I did not assign it 5 stars because there were the following disappointments:

1) There is not much explanation of the science behind why
2) There are some items are remain ambiguous. For example, its unclear if you can eat sweet potato whilst you are on the clean diet.
3) There is not much support in terms of the emotional and physical sensations you might feel and why that is. For example, if you experience lots of headaches during the program why is that?
4) The narrative style of the book makes it difficult to look up information quickly. I would put tables of what you can and can't eat at the back so this can be quickly referenced, for example.

Regardless, I would recommend this group and I would hope that a more user-friendly book is created in the future, or even a short video.

Many thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have read and practice if you truly value life as a human., 22 Dec. 2014
A must read if you love life, living and value your health. Easy to read and grasp the principles. Makes the challenges of changing our thinking and choices easier by his unusual use of short period detoxes to promote health. It is the first book where I have learned the true benefits and not just the superficial ones of the need to detox. If you love your body , value your life or want to gain vitality and even ' get your life back' this is a book and life plan for you. True health is the focus and how to help ourselves naturally. am well read about health and nutrition but thus book stepped me up to a new level. I am so grateful to have come across it. Thank you Dr Junger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a Cleanse I can actually do, 28 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Clean - Expanded Edition (Kindle Edition)
I have tried many cleanse type products and just cannot go without eating solid food for any length of time. I have made it through the whole three weeks with this program I can live with. A smoothie for breakfast, regular lunch and a pureed soup for dinner. I feel fantastic, my tummy has gone way down, I can see more clearly what foods I was 'addicted' too and realized it is not bread I love...it is what I put on the bread. Would recommend to any one who wants to have a slow steady doable way to detox.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 30 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Clean - Expanded Edition (Kindle Edition)
Found this book very interesting because he explains his background, explains the western and eastern approach. He also gives plenty of info about the clean, what to expect and what you need to know. I have recommended to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Changed my life, 3 May 2015
A must read. Transformed my health in 3 weeks. I have digestive problems and allergies and was on 4 different daily meds to manage symptoms, post clean I rarely need my meds. If you want to be in control of your symptoms this is a must read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mind blowing book, 10 April 2014
This is the best advice I have ever had and recommend everyone should read it. You will understand much more about how your body works, why it doesn't and how to keep yourself well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean, 17 May 2013
Amazing book; for everyone to read at least once !
Very informative, eye opening and life changing to whom is open to it

3.0 out of 5 stars Wron format, 18 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful and very easy to follow, 24 Nov. 2013
very easy to read, the perfect cure for the modern day life. a little american in its over excitement and miraculous examples, but none the less very useful.

Clean -  Expanded Edition