4.0 out of 5 stars Painsolv
Painsolv works very well, but I have recently suffered with severe pain and the painsolv only takes the edge off.
Published 11 months ago by Anne Clark

3.0 out of 5 stars Well
Published 14 months ago by Laurence Mason

3.0 out of 5 stars Well, 18 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Painsolv MkV
This product may work it may not. I hope so as it wasn't cheap. That said it should be said that it is very time consuming if using as directed. Be honest it tells you to twice a day for 90 minutes use it on the area affected. That in itself is 3 hours. Yes you read correctly 3 hours for each area of pain. I don't know about you but I have a few areas of pain so my life would be taken over by the time I would have to spend using the Painsolv MkV. I am trying it on my shoulders but as I said 90 minutes twice a day is impossible I am doing the best I can. By that I mean the longest time. Evenings I manage 90 minutes.
Then there is the price. it says VAT free. However when you receive it to get VAT free you must exempt through disability. Luckily or unluckily I am. Good luck if you try it & I hope it works for you but at least now you know some of the pitfalls also. Laurence

4.0 out of 5 stars Painsolv, 17 Jun. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective Pain Management, 4 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Painsolv MkV
I bought the Painsolv MKV for my mother for a number of reasons:-
- She is diabetic and didn't want to take more medication.
- Has had knee replacement surgery and the write up suggested it would help.
- The onset of bunions

When I read the enclosed leaflet saw that it can be used for Meralgia Paraesthetica - something I suffer from - so having watched the video on the internet, decided to make a purchase.

My Mother is finding it very useful and in the short time used, considers there to be some improvement. I haven't used it that often to comment.

Anything that can be used without resorting to medication is good.

1.0 out of 5 stars When you read the instructions inside the box it states that for each painful area you need 10 to 15 minuets treatment 3 ..., 21 Dec. 2014
D. H. Wharton - See all my reviews
This review is from: Painsolv MkV
Poorly described item. When you read the instructions inside the box it states that for each painful area you need 10 to 15 minuets treatment 3 to 4 times a day. I wanted it for treating a arthritic hand as the knuckles were very sore, so 5 knuckles at 10 minuets each = 50 minuets, then 3 times in a day = 150 minuets.
To that's not quick and easy, sent item back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beats Ibuprofen, 13 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Painsolv MkV
Since using this product I have become far less dependent on Ibuprofen tablets as an alternative - just try it

5.0 out of 5 stars Painsolv MkV, 8 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Painsolv MkV
I have only used this device for two days but indications are that it does have a positive effect on the pain I suffer in my hip and shoulder. It arrived well packed and very promptly. I was pleased with the comprehensive instruction booklet which was easy to understand.

5.0 out of 5 stars painsolv MKV, 6 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Painsolv MkV
Good item, as I Hoped. I received it very quickly and I used it immediately. I am very pleased of this purchase. i will recommande it to my friends

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, but don't expect miracles., 13 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Painsolv MkV
Painsolv MkV is good and essentially does what it promises, but it is not a super, instant pain gone device, which in fairness was not what was promised. However some people appeared to expect instant pain banishing. Painsolve has to be applied regularly for some minutes each time, then gradually pain will reduce in intensity. It causes the mitochondria to act against cellular toxins that are associated with pain. The device also requires regular charging to maintain its theraputic strength.

Generally a useful, helpful aid, but don't expect instant miracles.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont waste your money, 17 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Painsolv MkV
Bought for my mother with chronic pain who is unable to tolerate oral pain relief . This made no difference at all to her pain relief .

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 23 Feb. 2015
GardenGnome (near Epsom Racecourse, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Painsolv MkV
Not as good as my old model -- maybe it is faulty

Painsolv MkV