5.0 out of 5 stars OMG - Amazing
Use as directed in a watering can. Wet the decking and leave overnight then by the morning you have new decking, no scrubbing.
Published 6 months ago by Guy Radford

3.0 out of 5 stars ... now since I sprayed my patio and it looks better.
Its been a few days now since I sprayed my patio and it looks better.
Published 2 months ago by Grandma Jean

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG - Amazing, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: 5 Litres - Simply Spray & Walk Away Concentrate Patio - Fencing - Decking - Mould Algae & Moss Killer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great !, 14 Mar 2014
Great product, it really worked and very good value/ After all the rain we had during the inter my patio was all green and as I did not want to spend a fortune on a pressure washer, this is a good alternative. Use on dry weather to be more effective. Also no nasty smells ! Recommended !

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Spay Algae Remover, 8 May 2014
I was unsure whether to buy this product and I am glad I did.

I have normally used a pressure washer (using the rotating patio cleaner head on a well know brand) to remove the build up of algae on my paths/drive around my detached property. However, there are leads/hoses that get in your way, it is very time consuming, labourious, wastes water and gradually erodes the harden surface.

Against all these disadvantages I decided I would try this product and what a difference! Done exactly what it says on the bottle. I mixed, sprayed and walked away all done in the fraction of the time using the pressure washer without all the hassle. I done this on a dry day and the results were seen the day after. One of my path's is shared with a neighbour and I went down the centre line, the difference was incredible so it wasn't in the mind. Hope this helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars It really does work!,, 15 May 2014
I have chosen the full five-star rating for this product because it deserves it. We have a large block paved area to the side of the house, some of it in shade and some in full sun. During this winter it turned green with moss and lichen growth. I didn't fancy scrubbing and rinsing such a large area. This product solved the problem. Simply spray and leave to do its job, and it did! Very, very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 17 Mar 2014
Bought to clean caravan decking of algea,and it did exactly that.Spayed on left overnight and it was gone.Wil use again

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic product!, 13 Mar 2014
At last a product that is totally effective in removing moss and algae and with such little effort! One application diluted 1:4 as recommended and within two days, paving stones, bricks, rockery stone and riven York stone slabs transformed. I have tried many similar products in the past, but Simply Spray beats them all, not only in its effectiveness but also taking into account ease of application and value for money. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars CONCENTRATED PATIO CLEANER, 3 Mar 2014
I DECIDED TO TRY THIS PRODUCT BECAUSE IT READ VERY WELL IN YOUR WEBSITE AND BECAUSE THE PRICE WAS VERY GOOD

I USED THE PRODUCT ANE FOUND IT VERY GOOD AND DID EVERYTHING EXPECTED

I WOULD BUY THIS AGAIN AND CERTAINLY RECOMMEND IT TO FRIENDS

5.0 out of 5 stars Really works at destroying green moss and algae, 12 Mar 2014
Great product, I used on nearly all surfaces in my garden. Destroyed ALL moss and algae leaving my garden free from green (Except the trees!). Was advised it would take up 5 days to see results but it worked overnight for me. Fantastic.... I wonder how it works!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bang - and the green was gone!, 25 July 2014
I. Ahmed - See all my reviews
My 2 year old decking had come up with several patches of green algae. Cleaned the decking using a regular decking cleaner, scrubbing with a brush and jet washing the decking last weekend lifted the dirt off - but not the green algae. Having searched for a product to clean the green patches off saw good reviews for Simply Spray and decided to buy this on Sunday. Product was delivered in 3 days which was good as it was 2 days before the estimated delivery date. Followed the instructions, diluted poured onto the decking on Wednesday evening and left it to dry on the decking as instructed. The product does say expect it to do its job in 2-3 days. After 24 hours I was a litle scepticle as the decking looked just the same i.e. patches of green everywhere. After 48 hours however - bang - the green patches were actually gone! The decking is now fully clean and ready for oiling down during this weekends warm weather. From some one who has just used this product - if you want to easily clear algae/green pachtes from your decking etc get this product. No nonsense product and I recommend Sales Direct Online all round.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the wait for good weather, 28 April 2014
This is a God send to me. I'm disabled and have to clear the moss every year get harder and harder. THEN I found Simply spray and walk away. Amazing stuff. I did a 3'x3' test area and I'm more than amazed at the difference. Can't wait to get started on the rest of the garden moss. If it's a quick and VERY affective moss killer you need... then I strongly recommend this product

Kaff 55 x