on 19 April 2014
Arrived early and packed well.
Looks and feels quite well made, even the graphics after putting through the washing machine on 'synthetics 30 degrees c', still looks and feels as new, the material is quite thick, so quite hard to see through, especially in the dark and even more so with the head mask on, which by the way will need some slight reshaping after being packed flat!
The material is pretty stretchy as well, so some might get away with a slightly smaller size, I bought the Large size as I'm 6' 2" and think I could of got away with the next size down, especially as I have quite a bit of slack in the legs.
The bum bag/belt pouch is a good idea, though not ideal for too many heavy items.
Also the Velcro on the concealed fly (between the legs) is quite rough, so you might want to remove it or change it for a press stud!
All in all you can't really complain that much at this price and the graphics!
on 27 May 2013
This suit is a great easy win on the fancy dress front! It seems to be flexible for a variety of sizes and great at regulating a decent temperature, allowing me neither to overheat or freeze is some considerably different temperatures.

The only downside is that it is very hard to see out of when the hood is up and I had to have a good friend help me when crossing the roads. The headpiece doesn't always stay in place but does look pretty cool.
on 12 March 2015
My husband look just amazing with this fancy dress. He is a size M and the medium was the perfect size.