on 24 January 2013
I had to search for this sub during my Royal Navy helicopter anti submarine training, so imagine my surprise when I saw this title.
Only to be let down, by a story far too short and not enough depth of background history.
on 27 September 2012
short and very spooky story, propmted me to some more research into the M class submarines , interesting that M1 and M2 were both lost in tragic accidents with all hands M3 was scrapped difficult to know what truth there is in it though made the hairs on my arms stand up i must say !!!!!!!!!!
on 8 January 2013
Enjoyed this read, things happen like this for a reason, will look up the submarine on the web to see what it looked like.
on 26 March 2012
Great little short story by John Dallyn with flavours of the fog and the philadelphia experiment. Found myself looking up the Submarine M2 and found a British Movietone news video from 1932 on Youtube, all the more creepy now !

Please recheck the equalisation
on 19 June 2014
Very good reading. If I knew about this story in my year in the Navy and sailed out of Portland I would have kept my eyes open whilst on look out.
on 2 April 2013
The only reason this got one star was because there was no option to award anything less. If it had been the paper version, I would have wiped my dogs a**e with it.
on 25 April 2013
Too short = but well written and researched. The doomed submartne M2, like the K-boats before it, never stood a chance because of incompetent design. This was an inevitable ac cident. The ghostly angle is interesting because it occurs again in the loss of another Royal Naby submarine: HMS AFFRAY
on 28 August 2013
read this in 5 mins, should say very short Ganges tale.......Remember the morgue steps n coffin scratches...Turned out to be the laundry steps.....or were they...................
on 6 February 2013
An all too short but true story of a huge yet odd British submarine that was doomed from the drawing board. I really enjoyed it and wished it were a bit longer.
on 17 February 2013
A good idea for a story which would be so much better with a conclusive ending that I feel spoils the story. Does not ruin it but does not help it either.