on 18 June 2012
It came with very easy instructions and I followed exactly what it said. You need to transfer the sticker to a the sticky side of a clear plastic sheet provided. Then stick the whole thing to the Ipad. Last step, then you peel the clear plastic off and the black outline stays on the Ipad. Unfortunately, the sticker still stuck to the clear plastic when I was peeling the clear plastic off the IPad. I think I used to much pressure when transferring the stick to the clear plastic. It's fiddly but with patience, a steady hand and very slowly, the sticker is on the IPad and it looks really good. I hope this all makes sense.
on 21 January 2015
Great looking product. Got this for my girlfriend for Christmas and she loves it! The only reason I give it 4 stars is due to the fact that the item is a little tricky to apply to the iPad as it comes in separate pieces, rather than the whole image being printed on one decal sticker. This didn't harm the review score too severely though, as what started as a fiddly task became quite fun and now Totoro has a little more unique character to him (his eyes are slightly wonky)
on 10 January 2013
The decal came in good time and was prey easy to apply, one or two bits had to be peeled off the application sheet and put on individually but other than that no problem, and it looks great. It has been on my iPad for over half a year and there is no sign of damage to the sticker and none of it has come off through use. All in all a great product. Just got to wait and see if it leaves any marks upon removal.
on 23 July 2014
This looks brilliant on back of iPad - sadly since I bought it my iPad 1 has gone to calculator heaven & been replaced with a mini which the decal is too big for. Good excuse to buy another version I suppose! It was very simple to stick on compared to others I've had in the past, the instructions were very clear, great staying power too.
on 21 December 2013
The instructions were pretty challenging to follow even though the seller had provided their own to supplement those on the back of the packaging, but I worked it out. Although a bit fiddly to apply the end result was fantastic and I'm very pleased.
on 25 June 2014
I got this just for fun, and I am so glad I did! My iPad looks great and the sticker is showing no sign of falling off. It was a bit difficult to put on but it was worth the tiny struggle!
on 13 March 2013
Lovely product. Needed to watch a tutorial video online to apply the transfer but I am really pleased with the results. An excellent way of personalising Mac products.
on 7 June 2013
I'm very pleased with this product. Although it was a tad pricey just for a "sticker". The delivery as always is quick. Easy to apply.
on 1 September 2015
Fantastic product. Very easy to apply. Looks great. Thank you.