5.0 out of 5 stars Thought-provoking and challenging, 3 Aug. 2010
Jon Mason (Ipswich, UK) - See all my reviews
I confess to being a lttle skeptical when I first picked up this book. To profess to be the key to unlocking some new principle is a big claim. In my experience, most books that make that sort of big claim are actually full of tosh. However, I was pleasantly surprised by Randy Alcorn's book. While I'm still figuring out how it will work out in my life, I think he has some fantastic principles here:
* God owns everything. I am his money manager.
* My heart always goes where I put God's money.
* Heaven, not earth, is my home.
* I should live not for the dot (the now), but for the line (things which last forever).
* Giving is the only antidote to materialism.
* God prospers me not to raise my standard of living, but to raise my standard of giving.
It's short and to the point. I just bought two more copies to give away!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic resource, 2 Nov. 2007
R. Coleman (Bolton, UK) - See all my reviews
This is a great condensed summary of the book 'Money,Possessions and Eternity' by the same author.
It is short, to-the-point and easy to read. I have found it useful to give away to many friends as well as reading it myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing book!, 13 Sept. 2012
This little book is simply amazing. It is full of gems of Christian wisdom. But be careful - it could turn your life (and your wallet) upside down!

5.0 out of 5 stars Reccomended, 11 Jun. 2014
This is a very good book. Alcorn refutes the popular teaching of the prosperity gospel by showing where real treasure lies and how we should acumulate that treasure, the treasure of heaven incorruptable and everlasting by using our temporal treasures for Gods work. This book should be a must read for every Christian. Live for the line and not the point.

5.0 out of 5 stars How to trust God with your money, 10 Jun. 2014
This review is from: The Treasure Principle: Discovering the Secret of Joyful Giving (LifeChange Books) (Kindle Edition)
As Randy says, it's not our money anyway, it's God's and he's just given it to us to look after for him. This principle is what this book is all about. If you really want to trust God then trusting him with your (his) money is surely the most difficult thing. This is so well written and has great verses to back up the principle. It's going to change my life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 14 April 2013
This is a perfect book that wll entirely change your perspective on giving, for good! Divided into short, bitesize pieces, this is a satisfying, life-changing read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, 27 July 2013
Excellent book. I bought 5 more books and shared it with my family members. Please read it and pass it on.

Thank you Randy for sharing.

God Bless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book on giving I've read, 1 Feb. 2015
Every christian (especially some of the tight-fisted ones) should read and apply this book to their lives. Top marks to the author.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Treasure Principle, 10 Aug. 2014
Great just what we wanted. Heard this book being used and wanted to purchase it.