5.0 out of 5 stars CTS in Pregnancy
Published 8 months ago by J.J.

3.0 out of 5 stars In theory this is a great support, but I found that my hand got ...
In theory this is a great support, but I found that my hand got really hot a clammy and this caused irritation. it is fine if you wear it with a cotton glove underneath.
Published 6 days ago by Haria

5.0 out of 5 stars CTS in Pregnancy, 10 Jan 2014
At 32 weeks I started to get a numb feeling in my finger tips, which rapidly spread throughout both hands and I self diagnosed Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (I'm also a doctor, so that kind of helped!). 4 days later in the middle of the night (Saturday) the pain was unbearable, raising my hands above my head and alternatively dropping them over the side of the bed didn't help. In desperation I ordered a pair of the Actesso Advanced Wrist Support Splints. These arrived on Tuesday morning and I started wearing them that night. They haven't stopped the numbness, but the pain went pretty much from the time I started wearing them. Some doctors suggest wearing them full-time, but the evidence for that really isn't there, plus they would be too restrictive to wear them during the day if you're still trying to work. Night-time use has been quite good enough for me and has made my final 2 months much more bearable. The wrist supports are well made and don't smell too much of neoprene or of malodour. I would thoroughly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply fantastic! Cured my strained hand!, 29 Jun 2014
Johanne Parsons (Dudley, West Midlands, Uk) - See all my reviews
I'm a photographer and recently the back of my right hand had started aching a lot from holding the heavy camera and editing photos (it was the back of my hand, not my wrist that was hurting). It got the point I was in constant discomfort with it, whatever I was doing. I wasn't sure if it was RSI or early signs of arthritis. This had been going on for a few months and was gradually getting worse. So I thought I'd give this support a try. It's been brilliant! I could feel instant relief as soon as I put it on. I wore it quite a lot for a couple of weeks, only taking it off to go to bed and wash. Now, I only wear it when using my camera for prolonged periods, and sometimes when I'm editing, but most of the time I don't wear it. It feels like wearing it for those couple of weeks gave my hand chance to rest and heal even though I was still using my hand as normal. I'm sure I'll use it again in the future such as when I'm photographing a wedding which could be 12 hours of holding my camera.

This has been one of the best things I've bought and worth every penny. It was comfortable to wear, easily adjusting the tightness depending on the amount of support I wanted at a particular time. I bought the black one as friend had a beige one after a car accident and she said how quickly it got dirty. Yes the black one is more conspicuous but that didn't bother me. At least it didn't look dirty!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant...even stood up to 6 weeks lambing, 26 May 2013
Having injured my left wrist in January carrying 25 litre cans of water to the cattle during the cold weather, I needed something to immobilise my wrist to stop me doing more damage as we were about to start lambing and I knew there was no chance of resting it for at least 6 weeks.
It has stood up to constantly getting wet,being ripped off and thrown on the floor so I can use my left hand to lamb a ewe, getting covered in sheep muck and worse, carrying lambs, catching sheep and general farm work involving dirt and hard work. It was rinsed under the tap every night and dried on the radiator so I could put it back on within an hour to sleep in it.
The stitching has started to come undone on the bottom edge and the plastic has a frayed edge as a result but it is still 100% in working order, doing the job and with a bit of re-stitching it will continue to do the job for a long time yet. This is a tough brace that is comfortable, very reasonably priced and brilliant value.I believe I have tested it to destruction and it is still going strong!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Effective, 12 Jan 2013
I suffer from carpel tunnel and after read the review online, bought it for a try. It has immediate effect. Strongly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Active Backs Wrist Support, 1 Dec 2012
I ordered a Large left wrist support which was perfect for my son's needs, in fact he was so pleased that I ordered the Large Right wrist support, as the problems with his cervical spine causes both his wrists to be a problem. Unfortunately the R support was too small and I measured it againt the L one and it was smaller. I contacted the seller who were most kind, courteous and efficient. I agreed to return it to them and the next morning I received an XL one in the post which is marvellous and does the job perfectly. Congratulations to this company for their support.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant service, began wearing them that night, 14 July 2014
I ordered both left and right of the supports as I have carpel tunnel syndrome in both hands recently diagnosed by my doctor. I am not suitable for the injections (been told they don't work anyway) and surgery is not a feasible option as I am diabetic and could have trouble healing etc afterward. I ordered these and they arrived in two days, brilliant service, began wearing them that night. It's take two or three nights to get used to having them on my wrists when I sleep which is a perfectly normal process, but they work. I can now sleep at night without being woken up in pain and severe numbness in the hands. I wake in the morning and I can use my hands whereas before it could take up to an hour after waking for the stiffness, tingling and numbness to recede. I recommend these supports, they are comfortable and they don't smell horrible either like some medical stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect splint, 30 Mar 2013
I love this splint as the velcro fits properly and its so comfy to wear better than other brands I've tried.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can now sleep all night, 5 Feb 2014
After many years of digging holes and working outside in all weather I used to dread going to bed, in the winter months especially, I knew that I would wake off and on through the night in agony.
The pain in my wrist was never ending, I did not want to use painkillers because I would have to take them every day, the support splint was amazing, easy to use once you get the hang of not strapping it to tight on your wrist, no more waking up my my fingers being numb through clenching my fist and curling my wrist through the night.
It worked for me and I would recommend anyone who has bad wrist problems to give it a go it is cheap enough and could change the way you sleep/work/play.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 Mar 2013
This review is from: Actesso Advanced Wrist Support Splint: for Carpal Tunnel, Sprains, and Arthritis. Medically Approved (Misc.)
Absolutely brilliant. I also bought a right and a left hand one for my friend and just
purchased another one as a spare for myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars great item, 4 Dec 2012
works for me used on bad wrist til healed. I was well pleased with it. will be able to use again too.