5.0 out of 5 stars Great headphones with solid sound
These are the exact same headphones which cam packaged with my Xperia Z1, hence my choice in getting these again. Great headphones with solid sound, very comfortable in the ears and they work very well with the phone.

Published 7 months ago by Phil

3.0 out of 5 stars Works...but doesn't quite have the feel of the original
The earphones that came with my phone (LT26i) which had developed a fault on the inline mic (I could hear the callers but they couldn't hear me). Spoke to Sony and they told me the MH750 was the one packaged with the phone.
So I came to Amazon to buy these.
Published 13 months ago by Tee Jay

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great headphones with solid sound, 24 Sept. 2014

I'm not sure how people are rating this so badly as they're perfect for the job. They come with a couple of sizes of earbuds so should fit the majority of ears. That's about it really. Just really good earphones.

3.0 out of 5 stars Works...but doesn't quite have the feel of the original, 17 Mar. 2014
Tee Jay "T.J." (London, London United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
So I came to Amazon to buy these.
First thing I noticed was that the cable lacked the feel of the original. It felt very rigid whereas the original cable was tangle-free.
The earphones themselves had a different shape to the original that came with the phone. So the earbuds I which I bought for the original set don't fit these.
Looks like either Sony incorrectly advised me or the product was incorrectly branded re the model.
Sound wise there is not much difference between this set and the original that came with the phone. This is my opinion and is very subjective.
In terms of fit it doesn't appear to fit as well as the set they are replacing and it didn't come supplied with a set of earbuds to allow a proper fit, and I can't use the ones I have.
Overall 3 stars. One lost because of the cable and another because of the lack of alternative earbud sizes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 16 Nov. 2013
It is really like the one which you get with your phone. Mine was broken, I ordered it, and in a couple of days it arrived. Good quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars sony, 28 Oct. 2013
when the ones i got with my phone broke, i was lost without them no other ear phones are as good, but these are the genuine article they're exactly the same, i love the sound quality especially the bass, no point listening with earphones if there's no bass in my opinion.

4.0 out of 5 stars better than others would have you believe, 24 Aug. 2013
Anthony J. Wright "old tony" (england) - See all my reviews
These headphones are supplied with experia T phones, usually the headphones supplied are cheap basic ones, however these buck that trend by being quite good, they are quite sensitive(go loud) and provide balanced sound reproduction, if a little bright,I actually prefer them to my Creative EP830s, like the creatives they do conduct some noise generated by the wire, but on balance no worse, most in-ear type suffer this,only the Sony MH-EX300AP in my experience offer better isolation from transit noise, but are far less sensitive to imput, so therefore have to be run at maximum volume,so for the price these are superb value, only bettered by soundmagic E10, they cost around £35.00,therefore recommended and I use headphones a lot.

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT the same as originals shipped with phone, lacking any BASS definition - DO NOT BUY!, 27 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Sony Ericsson MH750 Headset Stereo Wired Jack 3.5 mm (Accessory)
Received these this morning, lost the ones that came with my Sony Xperia T which i had had for over 2 yeas last week, was gutted and saw these and saw the mixed reviews, but thought i would try them as they looked to be the same product and were relatively cheap. These are NOT the same product, they sound very tinny and there is hardly any bass coming through the buds. I tried several bass heavy songs from my phone and they all lacked the bass i was used to with the earphones that shipped with my phone 2 years ago. I will be returning these and claiming my money back and looking for something more expensive and better quality. I would strongly advise people NOT to buy these as they are NOT the product they are made out to be.

1.0 out of 5 stars AVOID, 7 April 2015
NOT THE SAME AS THE ONES THAT COME WITH THE Z1.

Wish i had read others reviews. Bought these as the ones I had that came with the Z1 are very good. These are same model, look identical, but the sound quality is a thousand times worse and unlistenable for me. Makes me think these are probably cheap fakes especially such a low price. Was gutted as well because I paid 3 x the price for same day delivery. If you want half decent headphones AVOID.

2.0 out of 5 stars They don't sound the same as the one's that came ..., 29 Jan. 2015
Cloud16 (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
They don't sound the same as the one's that came with my z3. Really unclear which is a shame.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 31 Mar. 2014
My son is really happy with these, no sound gets through, fit well into the ears. Very comfortable to wear

5.0 out of 5 stars earphone review, 28 Mar. 2014
The earphones sound the same as the ones that came in the box of my z1. They're great earphones for blocking out surrounding noise, however the only annoying thing is that one wire is longer than the other, apart from that they sound great and fit into the ear very well.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›