4.0 out of 5 stars Swarovski earings
I have been looking for this style for absolutely ages and was delighted when I saw these on the website. They did seem a little flimsy when I took off the backs, but I am very happy with how they look.
Published on 6 Feb. 2012 by LLT

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible quality.
Don't buy these. They look like someone has rolled a lump of putty in some crystals. They are unevenly spread over the earring and the grey putty is very unattractive.
Published on 12 April 2013 by Debs

4.0 out of 5 stars Swarovski earings, 6 Feb. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant, 22 Mar. 2011
Perfect earings, not to big - not to small - just perfect. Elegant for everyday use.
Thanks for a good service and price. Never before have I received my amazon packages so fast :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 15 Jan. 2012
Hi my niece really loved these earrings they really sparkled and are really good value. They arrived quickly in time for Christmas.

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely earings, 10 Feb. 2012
these are lovely, actually bigger than I anticipated. I will be buying more colours and will be getting some for friends as birthday gifts. received compliments whenever I wear these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Swarovski crystal earrings, 5 Jan. 2012
Lovely earrings, perfect for any present. I purchased two pairs of these earrings in the morning and i received them in less than 24 hours, amazing service!

5.0 out of 5 stars Swarovski crystal earrings, 18 Nov. 2011
Lovely earrings and much better quality than expected, brought these for my teenage daughters birthday, she was really happy with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Swarovski Crystal stud earrings, 29 Dec. 2009
The earrings arrived well within the advised time, and were as lovely as I imagined.
Great value for the money. Great service, simple !!

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT EARRINGS!, 8 Mar. 2012
I ordered the 6mm silver studs as one of the earring options to wear on my wedding day. I ordered them yesterday afternoon and they arrived before noon today! The earrings are lovely and exactly as I imagined them to be. the 6mm is not too big, but for me it's a perfect size. I was worried I may have an allergic reaction to it as my ears are quite sensitive and sometimes react even to silver and gold, but I have been wearing the earrings for a few hours and they seem to be absolutely fine. I thoroughly recommend them to anyone looking for a simple but very elegant pair of earrings.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible quality., 12 April 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 14 Mar. 2013
The only nice thing about this product was the bag it came in - plastic looking. Very poor quality, a complete waste of money.