on 20 May 2014
Having read the positive reviews for these I thought I'd give them a try. Have tried them under walking boots (on 9 and 10 mile rambles) and without socks in summer shoes. Almost invisible and so much easier than as assortment of plasters/tape! Just stick them on and smooth down and they cushion a tender bunion.

Only downside is they don't last much more than a day or two - a couple of washes or a soak in the bath and they wrinkle up and start to come off, so if you plan a lot of walking make sure you have plenty spare.
on 3 June 2013
These are the only plasters that I have found to actually work in cushioning my bunion while I am awaiting surgery. They stay on for multiple days so are not as expensive as they first appear.
on 28 September 2013
Very happy with tese plasters, i use them when i go out for dinner and need to wear dress shoes.My bunio doesnt hurt all night!
on 31 May 2012
This product is fantastic for those with wide feet. Perfect protection for long runs when my trainers start to rub
on 11 August 2012
Very good plasters they worked really well . Nice speedy deliver and really good value for money. Would use this dealer again. A must for those sufferers of bunions.
on 6 July 2013
I have a bunion appearing! It's beginning to make my shoes rub. I was aware that they may make things worse by tightening the area but these arent bulky and help tremendously.
on 13 December 2013
I love these. I first discovered them years ago in Spain and had difficulty getting them in the UK. They last for days time and survive the shower. I always buy them on line as they are expensive in my local Boots store who only recently stock them. I have recommended them to lots of friends of mature years who have bunions after wearing stiletto heels for a lifetime!
on 23 April 2016
Love these for my one bunion which can be really painful. I can now wear my pumps. Slightly pricey but really work because of the Gel. They also stay on even when in the shower but not if you have a bath. They are now part of my health pain free tool kit. Good Service. Thank you.
on 7 December 2013
I can't believe I'm reviewing bunion plasters for gossake, but I am. These are really expensive, but last for days, even going through the shower successfully, several times. Unlike the felt doughnut protectors they take up no room in ytour show and they protect the prominent bone. Within an hoiur or so of applying they mould to the shape of your foot so and slight creases soften and shrink away. I bought four packs and the postage deal meant that the four packs plus postage worked out cheaper than packs at my local ASDA.
on 26 January 2015
The best bunion plasters. Even though they may seem expensive, you can quite easily keep one on for 4-5 days! Also,as they're flesh coloured they're very unobtrusive.