5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Good value for money, arrived the next day! Excellent service. Really like that the anklet has a twist clasp and is not on elastic.
Published 23 months ago by Tory

2.0 out of 5 stars Just ok
Its defiantly helped with the dribbling but can't say it does much else. Not really worth the money I dont think I would recommend to a friend!
Published on 12 Dec 2012 by Kim2405

2.0 out of 5 stars Just ok, 12 Dec 2012
This review is from: Cognac Colour Amber Anklet Bean Shaped Beads by Nickolas Jewellery (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 Jan 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me!, 15 Jan 2014
Nice enough looking bracelet, well made but made no difference to my babies teething pain or their sleeping at night.....

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice size, 27 May 2013
M. Holland "Milly" (Ireland) - See all my reviews
this seems to be working for my teething child as he doesn't seem to be crying or chewing as much. So, think it works good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 29 April 2013
Received within 2 days of purchase and its a lovely product and reduced my baby's dribbling have recommended to a friend

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 14 July 2014
I bought this for my daughter when she was 8 weeks old, she is now 11 months and we have not had any problems with her teething. I Would defiantly reccomend, I even bought another one for my friend.

4.0 out of 5 stars amber anklet, 13 May 2014
Great Product, works very well through my daughters ongoing teething process. However the bracelet does constantly fall off and have had to purchase 4 products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product.. Fantastic service, 6 Nov 2014
My 6 month old little boy has been wearing this for over a week now.. I have definitely noticed an improvement in the amount he dribbles and have only giving him teething powder once!
My husband also mentioned that he to noticed a difference since he's had it on!

As everyone else has already said.. The customer service was fab an the delivery arrived the next day!

5.0 out of 5 stars amber anklet, 2 Nov 2013
I ordered this anklet due to the teething pain my little boy has been in. Nickolas jewellery replied to my email querying the size straight away and on ordering my custom sized anklet at no extra price, it was dispatched the next day and I then received it in the post the day after. The service and speed was excellent and would highly recommend this company. With regard to whether the amber works im still not sure. Im still keeping it on my baby as I want to give it a full try and its not doing any harm, he looks quite cute in it. His sleep at night seems less restless and I think his dribbling is not quite as bad. He has not been frantically pulling at his gums although he still is putting his hands or anything in his mouth and chewing so his gums are still causing him some agro but perhaps not as much. My view is it is well worth giving it a go if it can help your child even a little bit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to work, good quality as the very least, 1 July 2014
Hard to know for sure but we've had a few nights where we've put it on an unsettled child and it appears to help. Generally use it most nights now. Like it enough to buy the same again when we lost it.

As a product, very good quality, nice smooth beads so comfortable, good screw clasp. Obviously will fall off if its too big but since we fattened up the childs ankles a bit its been great.