5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
Absolutely loved it, best book I've read in a long time, really great read!! Would definitely recommend to you all!
Published 5 months ago by WinkBeauty

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Published 8 months ago by Deborah

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 30 Mar 2014
Deborah - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: The Soul Mate (The Holy Trinity Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I read this book as soon as I discovered who the author was, her Undeniable series is fantastic and I love fantasy books so I was all set, I had such high hopes as I started this especially since most of the reviews were good but I have to say this book didn't really work for me, why, well I think the main problem was that a great portion of the book was in my mind unnecessary, a few words would have sorted everything out and I just couldn't believe that it was dragged out to the extend that it was, without giving anything away and spoiling the book it's hard to give details and I know the Roma secrets had to be kept but due to the nature of their relationship, which was evident to everybody with magic a slight exception could have been made and everything sorted out especially considering what's at stake.
I know this book was free and for that I feel a little ungrateful but I was so annoyed as I was reading it that, well less would have been more and this could have been a shorter but so much better book, I liked the idea and the characters except for Gerik's love of the word "yeah" that I could have done without.

3.0 out of 5 stars unsure, 29 Mar 2014
loumar (Perth scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Soul Mate (The Holy Trinity Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
As like most I loved the biker books so thought I would give this a go, but I can't make my mind up. Felt it was quite clunky with the 2 stories past and present mixed together but will try next one x

3.0 out of 5 stars Good read, story is written Weil author has done ..., 3 July 2014
This review is from: The Soul Mate (The Holy Trinity Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Good read , story is written Weil author has done a good job

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Another wonderful book from Madeline Sheehan!, 21 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Soul Mate (The Holy Trinity Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Beautiful story with lots of twists and turns and one hell of a love triangle, I don't envy Trinity having to choose between them!

Looking forward to starting the next book in the series!

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful paranormal romance with a dark twist, 14 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Soul Mate (The Holy Trinity Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I loved every moment in this book & found it very hard to put down. One of my all time favourites.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 1 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Soul Mate (The Holy Trinity Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I read this author's MC series and loved them, so searched for more and found this book for free! (Bonus!) I love paranormal romance so this was right up my street. I enjoyed the passion and the pure love. The two male leads are both sexy and handsome and I felt for them both in what was an impossible situation. Trinity is a great strong character. I can't wait to read more!

2.0 out of 5 stars not a patch on her hellshourse men series, 24 May 2014
This review is from: The Soul Mate (The Holy Trinity Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
This was a hard one for me as l had read and loved her 3 hellshorse man mc books. I have been waiting so long for a 4th in this series that l decided to give this a go. It is soooo diffrent you wouldnt know it was the same person who wrote 3 of my favorite books. Its not bad difirent just not my cup of tea im not into this syle of book. So l cant say it is good or bad. To be honest iv only read it in little bits. Sorry to say its not for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars An unexpected delight, 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Soul Mate (The Holy Trinity Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
,I don't normally go for fantasy/paranormal genre but after reading Undeniable by the same author I thought I'd give this a shot & wow! This author is quickly becoming one of my faves. It just proves that the style of writing is what counts. The story drew me in, characters were sassy,and was left on a good enough cliff hanger that you NEEDED to download the 2nd. Excellent read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 3 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Soul Mate (The Holy Trinity Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Having read Undeniable I came across this series from the same author. Not my usual choice of subject bit I was hooked from the second chapter. At first the concept takes a little to get your head around but it was well worth it. Trust me you'll be hooked.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

The Soul Mate (The Holy Trinity Book 1)