5.0 out of 5 stars Dissolves faster than HPMC, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Alchemists Apothecary Empty Vegetarian Capsules (Pullulan) Clear Size 00 Pack of 200 (Personal Care)
much prefer these to HPMC (vegetarian caps) - although these are also vegetarian caps, just not the more common ones.

only thing is they get 'tacky' if held in your hand for too long... but thats no issue at all if you've got a capsule filler machine.
they seem to go down your throat easier than HPMC too.

never tried gelatine, as i hate the idea..

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, 17 Dec 2013
These are a good size and easy to use! Does as it says in description so all good. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me., 5 Nov 2013
My other half remarked how big these capsules are on seeing them. They are on the large side; larger than any other medication I have taken. I am using them to fill with raw cacao powder which I want to get the benefit from but do not really make milky smoothies and it does not really go with fruit and veg. I just fill one of these up in the evening with my powder and swallow it. I’m not really averse to swallowing pills like some are, so it’s no problem for me, but if you think you’ll have trouble with a large capsule, then take note these are large.

I think for the price they are excellent value for money though; I like that they are vegetarian, and they are not expensive at all. You get 200 which is almost years' supply if you use one a day. Because they are quite large I will only use one a day.

I think this is a great way to get some extra health support. I read about the benefits of cacao so bought a bag of powder, this is how I will ingest it. so for about 7 for the powder and a few quid for these you can get a long-term supply of a supplement without paying for a new jar of ready-made ones every few months.

I am also going to start using them for turmeric. All round I am very pleased with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars 0ne half of a particular health supplement, 14 Sep 2013
Toddlah "Mr. Randall H." (Fulham, South West London.) - See all my reviews
These capsules used in conjunction with bentonite clay detox powder, help bowel movement. Meaning less discomfort when passing stools when using the loo/toilet to relieve excretion.

4.0 out of 5 stars Normal, 24 July 2013
There is not much to say about it...the only problem is to fill the capsule one by one, the machines or cases are not cheap.
I use these capsule for green tea and bee polen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 20 July 2014
Wish the size was expressed in centimetre found myself with quite big capsule still ok for use quick delivery

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 27 July 2014
Good value, and good despatch time and service