5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality as describe
I but it because is unique, I love it. Good quality.
Of course I will recommended to a Freind. They will love it. As much as I do.
Published 11 months ago by EDITH BROU

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch but Strap wearing
The coloured red heart On the end of the strap is already wearing off After only a few days....! !
Published 11 months ago by J.mmld

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality as describe, 21 April 2014
This review is from: Vivienne Westwood Spirit Unisex Quartz Watch with Blue Dial Analogue Display and Blue Leather Strap VV020DBL (Watch)
I but it because is unique, I love it. Good quality.
Of course I will recommended to a Freind. They will love it. As much as I do.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch but Strap wearing, 17 April 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment, 25 Sept. 2014
Bought as a present for my girlfriend. It looks great and appears well built but over the following days it became apparent it was gaining 20-30 minutes a day.

Unfortunately, I get the impression it's a cheap quartz movement shoe-horned in to a glitzy case much like Fossil, Michael Kors et al.

A nice watch but for £100 I'd think again.

4.0 out of 5 stars i like very much, 11 Jun. 2014
foxcylady - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
I like this very much. Very deep blue and quirky it's been admired more than I expected. The heart on the strap for me has not begun to wear away but I don't wear everyday. For the lightening deal price I am more than happy with my purchase it looks good feels comfortable and keeps the time what more can I ask

5.0 out of 5 stars Westwood wrist style, 14 May 2014
Smart casual watch, lovely face, cute little red heart on strap, good quality leather, more for ladies who like a bigger face, than a guys watch, Super bargain price!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars I loved the watch for it's good looks, 30 Aug. 2014
Jo (Wilts UK) - See all my reviews
I loved the watch for it's good looks. It did say Unisex so I believed it would be OK for a female. However, the face covers far to much wrist for a woman and is better suited to a man's wrist. It should be sold as a Man's Watch. I have given it 4 stars as it's still a lovely looking watch.

3.0 out of 5 stars Besides that I LOVE, 20 Aug. 2014
The numbers came off after a couple of weeks which is a shame, I still wear it but they get caught under the clock hands which temporarily stops the watch. I've tried to get into the back to change but it's doesn't say on the manual. Besides that I LOVE it

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Nov. 2014