Format: Audio CD|Change

on 20 September 2013
Lets just say I love Tiesto. Seen him 5 times got most of his work the guy is amazing at what he does. Unfortunately miami didnt hold up aswell as stockholm for me which is a far better album. Even going back a bit to kelidoscope highly rated. Never the less its ok but I hate to say a bit of a let down. TIESTO ur spending to much time in america and it shows with miami. Still love you none the less...
on 8 January 2015
Club life is awesome.
If you want to preview checkout the Tiesto Club Life Podcast. I heard these on there first then had to get the album :)
Mainly so i could actually pay for the music i listen to. Tiesto is a fine DJ
on 17 January 2016
Bought this album in 2013 when it came out. Went to Lithuania for the weekend and played it during down time. Whenever I listen to it now, it takes me back. Great album.
on 17 July 2013
This is a truly epic mix from the master. Jump in the car, put on the continuous mix and turn it up!! This puts David Guetta to shame.
on 18 March 2013
My husband really likes Tiesto and I got this CD to complement a big present. He really like it... Thinking about getting the Vegas one!
on 22 June 2013
I'm a big fan of tiesto and this album did not disappoint! Would definitely recommend this album if you love his music
on 28 September 2013
really good music dvd, would recommend this site to anyone buying music or dvds, much cheaper buying here than town.
on 6 November 2012
Just WOW!!! Brought this cd hoping it would live up to his podcasts, and it DOES!!! A must buy for any Tiesto fans!!
on 20 January 2013
This was a great CD and has all of the major tracks of 2012! Tiesto does it again, great party CD!
on 5 June 2012
Having previously bought volume 1, and now volume 2, I can only wait and hope that there will be a volume 3, only a single CD! come on we can all take more of this (though perhaps not my neighbours) still who cares about them have you never heard of put up and shut up. If you're reading this then you are obiously thinking about buying this CD well what are you waiting for? you won't regret it, buy and enjoy. It equals PvD and knocks that other Dutch DJ responsible for the lamentable ASOT series into the preverbial cocked hat. Possibly this years best release so far.