5.0 out of 5 stars Where do I start...
Oh my goodness, the screen is so crisp and clear. It shows letters and words along with photos in great detail and contrast, it is very easy to read books on this iPad. I do not like that it is a little thicker than the iPad 2 but packs a better camera, graphics and battery that make up for it. I haven't used the cellar data on it yet, but when I get around to that, I...
Published on 8 July 2012 by Steven H. Simmons

3.0 out of 5 stars Not 4G Compatible
This is an excellent ipad and I have been very pleased with the functionality of this model. However if you are buying one now with the advent of 4G in the UK, BE WARNED, that although touted as 4G compatible when originally marketed and in the Amazon blurb still shown it uses a different band to the UK 4G networks and is NOT COMPATIBLE. It is likely Apple knew this when...
Published 10 months ago by Andrew Moss

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Just brill, 19 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Apple iPad 3 64 GB Wi-Fi + Cellular Black (Personal Computers)
I don't often write about products but this is a must have if they put this in schools it would revolutionise learning

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased with my iPad, 23 Jan. 2015
Very, very pleased with my iPad.

1.0 out of 5 stars Most expensive toy ever, 2 Oct. 2012
My advice to anyone new to Apple and thinking of getting one of these is not to bother, don't waste your money, get an android tablet. Some people think they are great but it depends on how you use them. To browse the Internet, write a few emails, a calendar and other simple stuff they are fine. Getting music and photos to go across to it is a nightmare. Sometimes some photos and tracks go over, sometimes not, and there is no logic to it. When you do get some across they are all messed up in a single folder eg 300 photos all together, no structure, and you can't seem to be able to structure stuff how you want.
I still haven't got my phone book across from my android or Nokia phones and can't see how to do it. Yet from my Old Nokia to my Android getting it across was a breeze.
I installed IOS 6 thinking it could solve some issues, it doesn't...in fact it has made Google street view disappear. There is no way to roll back the OS upgrade.
I have spend hours trying to beat this but I shouldn't need to do that, it should be intuitive. Hours wasted. Data is already across to an SD card ready to use on laptop, tablet with card reader or PC. Meanwhile the IPad is still lacking, stuck, unable to use its 64Gb storage. As of getting my C.V across to it....well, I have all but given up all prospect of it ever being able to do that, so I can't even attach my CV to an email.

This piece of rubbish reminds me of the struggles we had with various quirky, buggy operating systems in the 1980's. at the time we were glad that Microsoft brought some uniformity and stability. Like it or not but without MS you would be struggling with proprietary, buggy, time consuming machines like this all day, every day...when getting the machine to do something is the challenge rather than the task to be done and when one machine refuses to talk to another.
Whoever heard anything so backward as each app. Having a separate copy of a file? Where did the idea of integrity of data get lost to Apple? Android, being a follow through from Unix comes from the opposite viewpoint. Open systems, sharing, free...it should be the natural progression, not this piece of money making, incompatible, corporate attempt to tie the customer to their product line.

This should be in a museum to the history of communications, not part of this century's offering.

5.0 out of 5 stars ipad, 6 Jan. 2013
Excellant product, i would recommend it to anyone wanting an ipad, so easy to start and use. It does all you want.

1.0 out of 5 stars IPad3, 11 Jan. 2013
I required an IPad4 but due to an inadvertently old person dealing with computers I received an IPad3 still in dispute.

Kind regards,