5.0 out of 5 stars Great read
I came across the fact that Gwen is also Faith Hunter, I had to try, as I love the Faith a Hunter novels.

Published 15 months ago by Jackie

3.0 out of 5 stars Shame.
Littered with spelling mistakes...my 9 year old could have done a better job of proof reading this! Spoiled what was actually a rather good book.
Published on 27 Dec. 2012 by Big Momma

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 6 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Delayed Diagnosis (A Rhea Lynch, M.D. Novel Book 1) (Kindle Edition)

No disappointment, great story, a terrific gutsy, confused , real main female main character. We are in a small town where our heroine Rhea, is a doctor coming home after a break up. She starts to work in the small town hospital. Thereafter follows horrible torture cases, one of which is her childhood best friend, so Rhea starts out to both help her medically, and to investigate who is responsible. She has to take on the hospital as her friends husband, a senior doctor, has taken his wife home and is trying to keep her from seeing her, an old school friend who is now police chief is an interesting character, as they work together on dreaming with these ghastly crimes, while dancing round their own mixed feelings for each other.

Good story, good characters, I'm reading book 2 now, so I highly recommend it's.

5.0 out of 5 stars The first in a fantastic series, 25 Aug. 2005
This is the first Dr Rhea Lynch novel and I absolutely love them. For anyone who likes thrillers and a strong independent heroine.
I am waiting eagerly for the next one and will be gutted if there isn't one!!

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read., 21 Feb. 2013
ScrubDry (Leicester. UK) - See all my reviews
An easy read. The pace of the story line keeps you interested, thus making it a good read. Enjoyable book.

3.0 out of 5 stars Shame., 27 Dec. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Like it, 16 Mar. 2014
I enjoy reading Gwen Hunter.s books a new Author for me but I would recommend her books, O could not put it down

5.0 out of 5 stars PLOT LINE TO DIE FOR, 26 Sept. 2013
NEVER HEARD OF GWEN HUNTER BEFORE I READ THIS,WOW AND WHAT A CHARACTER IN RHEA LYNCH.
WAITING TO READ HER OTHER BOOKS

3.0 out of 5 stars an okay read but no more than that., 25 Aug. 2013
I found the initial premise interesting but then found that it became predictable. It did not make me want to read another book by this author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Try this, 25 Jun. 2013
Mrs. L. Brown (Essex, England UK) - See all my reviews
Really glad I chose to read something from this author. Would definitely recommend this if you like medical thrillers with a twist

5.0 out of 5 stars Delayed diagnosis, 22 Jun. 2013
Great book again from this author . I am an avid reader. So I read quite a few different authors.this is a good one.

3.0 out of 5 stars story line good, 25 April 2013
i found too much medical jargon but the plot is good enjoyed this on my kindle fire may download a few more of hers