5.0 out of 5 stars Callaway Umbrella 68in UV Double Canopy - Silver 68inch
The umbrella is perfect. It saved my life on the golf course during the heatwave, and also was wonderful when we had to endure the ensuing downpours, so thank you. My husband bought it for me for my birthday and I could not be more pleased.

Monica Foster
Published 16 months ago by K W FOSTER

1.0 out of 5 stars Keeping Cool
Exactly what is needed for a hot sunny day - and BIG. Haven't tried it in the wind and rain yet.
Published 15 months ago by Sue Montgomery

5.0 out of 5 stars Callaway Umbrella 68in UV Double Canopy - Silver 68inch, 18 Aug 2013

Monica Foster

4.0 out of 5 stars This umbrella is huge, 31 July 2013
This review is from: Callaway 68 Inch UV Superlite Auto Umbrella 2013 (Luggage)
I purchased this umbrella for my mother to protect from the sun of Andalucía (Spain). It is huge and can easily protect a small group of people. I think that It can be used as a walking stick as well. It is manual open and black inside. It seems strong enough, Its ribs are made of plastic so It is flexible and not heavy.

Compré esta sombrilla para mi madre para que se protegiera del sol de Andalucía. Es enorme y puede albergar facilmente a un pequeño grupo de 3 ó 4 personas. Creo que podría usarse también como un bastón debido a su altura. Se abre manualmente y por dentro es de color negro. Parece lo suficientemente resistente. Sus varillas son de un material plástico que le aporta flexibilidad y no la hace muy pesada.

1.0 out of 5 stars Keeping Cool, 20 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 26 Aug 2013
This review is from: Callaway 68 Inch UV Superlite Auto Umbrella 2013 (Luggage)
Very nice and strong golf umbrella! Easy to buy, fast delivery, exactly as the photo, great quality. It feels also chic matching your golf equipment. Yes I would definitely recommend this product.