5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for - great!
At last - a company that makes wipes for newborns that are free from all these terrible chemicals and additives that all other makes of wipes seem to have. They are such a handy alternative to cotton wool and water - I use them now that my little one is older, to wipe her face so will keep buying these - would recommend! Just wish they were also biodegradable too.
Published 2 months ago by A Wilsden

1.0 out of 5 stars Same size, but only 60
Keep in mind that these are 60 wipes per pack and not 72. Given that the 15x super saver pack of 72 wipes isn't coming back, these are a good option, the individual wipes have the same size as the ones on the 72 wipes per pack. 4 stars for reducing the number of wipes per pack and for not putting the 15x back in stock.

EDIT: See my other review on the "9 value...
Published on 19 April 2012 by Nuno Cruz

1.0 out of 5 stars Same size, but only 60, 19 April 2012
This review is from: WaterWipes Super Value Box - Pack of 4, Total 240 Baby Wipes (Personal Care)

EDIT: See my other review on the "9 value pack".

1.0 out of 5 stars WERE Fantastic, NOW TERRIBLE!!, 7 July 2012
I used to love these wipes when they came in packs of 72. The wipes were evenly moist and soft to the touch...HOWEVER, now they are absolutely RUBBISH. They now come as a pack of 60 wipes and the quality is horrendous. They are rough and all the moisture sits at the bottom of the pack which means when you open the pack the wipes at the top are nearly bone dry, and when you eventually get to the bottom of the pack the wipes are soaking wet! I end up having to pat dry my baby's bum. I tried storing the packs upside down in the hope that the moisture would 'even out' but it made no difference whatsoever. I am furious with DermaH2O, why change something so drastically that was clearly a fabulous product?! Greedy manufacturers think we're stupid, that we wouldn't notice or mind a completely different product with a smaller quantity, lower quality and higher price. The so called "value packs" are not even value for money with very little saving. If you have used these in the past (the 72 pack wipes) then I urge you, actually I beg you not to waste your hard earned money, you're better off getting an alternative brand of wipes as these water wipes are sadly now no different to any other pack of wipes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for - great!, 16 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant - an essential in our house., 24 July 2014
I have to be honest, I absolutely LOVE WaterWipes!

When I found out we were expecting a baby in 2013, the search began for all manner of things that I had absolutely zero prior knowledge about, not being a 'baby person'. This quest for information included cots, baby monitors, nappies, car seats, prams - you name it, I researched it. When it came to wipes, it didn't take a whole load of research to realise that WaterWipes were the best option out there.

Early on, you read in babycare books, web articles and on forums that the best thing to clean your baby's bottom with is good old cotton wool and water - this means there are no chemicals touching their most delicate parts, and the care is gentle and natural. We stuck to this for the first three weeks. It was easy in hospital, where we were 'living' in a bedroom with a sink for a week, but once we were home and changing nappies in a bedroom a fair way from the bathroom, it was less convenient. When your tiny baby has produced a, ahem, offering seemingly 3 times the size of its own head, which is rapidly coming close to leaking all over its clothes, you want something that you can use super-fast - not be putting the baby down in it's cot while you retrieve the water container, go to the bathroom for water and return. No doubt to find your baby either fast asleep or surrounded by poo!

WaterWipes are 99% simply water. They are so gentle and natural, and importantly they are absolutely soaking wet - not like the scratchy, often dry feeling Pampers or Huggies wipes. I suffer from eczema and contact allergies, and there is a good chance our son will too - this means I was loathe to use any of these other wipes on him anyway - the less chemicals he is exposed to at such an early age the better. Even the popular 'Sensitive' versions of these wipes are still crammed full with chemicals.

Yes, the big drawback - they are much more expensive than those other mainstream wipes. I admit that keeping our house, nappy bags, cars and grandparents homes stocked with WaterWipes is not cheap. But, at least to us, it us well worth it for ensuring our baby has a smooth, healthy, happy bum from day one! We buy the WaterWipes in these slightly better value Value Boxes, and use Amazon Subscribe & Save / Amazon Prime, which reduces the price by 20%.

Incidentally, our little man has never once had a case of nappy rash or soreness down there. This could be down to either the exclusive use of WaterWipes, or Sudocrem cream - but lets just say I'm not changing anything just to find out!

One thing to mention also, is that even if our child proves not to have been cursed with my hyper-reactive, sensitive skin, the fact that I'm using WaterWipes means I can change his nappy with bare hands - if I used Pampers or Huggies wipes, even the Sensitive ones, the allergic reactions to some of the chemicals in them would mean I would have to wear gloves. Not exactly the bonding experience you have in mind for your firstborn!

WaterWipes in one word? Essential.

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad packaging, 28 Jun 2014
It is impossible to get only one wipe from the package , this is what i hate about these wipes. But unfortunately only natural wipes i could find so far. So keeping ordering them regularly

2.0 out of 5 stars Impossible to use one handed, 24 July 2014
The wipes themselves are fine, this negative review is solely for the way they are packaged. It's impossible to pull a wipe out with one hand, which is important when you are holding down a screaming baby with the other. The wipes are not interleaved, so you can't use them in a wipes case. Unless you are very careful or use both hands, you end up more often than not pulling several folded up wipes at a time, which you then have to unfold to use. Or, if you're like me, I use several more than I normally would because I'm trying to get the changing done as quickly as possible. No thanks, I'd rather use a washcloth and water and do more laundry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
Good quality, soft and non perfumed. Perfect for my grandchildren

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, 1 July 2014
They are great ! Makes it so much easier than using cotton wool and water on your newborn , good buy .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 30 Jun 2014
Great product and a fair price for these wipes. More expensive than pampers but worth it, especially for babies with sensitive skin'

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure baby wipes, 22 Jun 2014
As expected, pure baby wipes with no added nasties. Was a little worried about some previous posts that they could be too dry or pull lots out at one time but im pleased to say this has not been my experience, they are lovely and wet.