on 12 September 2013
So I followed the instructions and was initially very happy after cuting out the correct sizes and applying to 6 chairs and a table, however after a very short period the stickyness curls over on itself and the chairs dont move freely again, so not impressed at all!
on 5 November 2013
I bought these pads as we were moving to a house with a lot of Karndean flooring. I used the pads for a conservatory suite, small table, bookcases, desks, filing cabinet, and small shelving. Where the items have stayed put there is no problem. However, these pads have also proved good for the movable furniture - sofa, small table, and chairs from conservatory set - BUT - they are not big enough when cut for the bottom of the legs to stand the furniture being pushed and pulled around as you might on a carpet; you need to take the weight off them and then they slide around fine.

The size of the pack is also very good, and I like that I could cut the pieces to whatever sizes I wanted, to take account of the individual furniture pieces. I still have some pads left after all of the pieces I have "padded up". Well worth buying for me.

**Update**

We have now bought a new dining table and chairs which are also standing on Karndean flooring, so I sent for another set of pads for them. The table and chairs are now able to be moved much more easily than I expected. Additionally, the original ones are still going strong and protecting the floor, even thought the furniture has been moved around on several occasions.
on 24 July 2012
Arrived very quickly. Bought these pads to protect the laminate floor in our conservatory and they do the job perfectly. The furniture is now 'glides' rathers than scrapes across the floor!
on 11 April 2014
Difficult to wax lyrical about self adhesive pads, suffice to say they arrived quickly and are exactly as described,very well made and once applied the adhesive really clings on. We are now able to move our quite heavy furniture around on our wooden flooring with little effort. Highly recommended
on 7 August 2013
We bought this product, which was half cheaper then the recommended one from the oak furniture shop and it works really well.

We got it before the arrival of our new furniture as we didn't want to damage the new, laminate flooring we have just fitted - and it does the job.
on 17 December 2013
The package arrived quickly and the pads are easy to cut to size and stick on well. The only disappointment is that they are quite soft and so not really suitable for the heavy furniture I wanted them for. Having said that at the price they are good value.
on 27 August 2013
These were what i was looking for at a reasonable price , but once applied to the base of the dressing table they rolled up when putting item back in place . They did work efficiently however for rest of bedroom furniture .
on 14 January 2014
I had hours of fun cutting these to size and attaching to 12 dining room chairs. So far they have worked well and saved all those horrendous scraping noises on the parquet floor. Much better than I expected.
on 20 February 2015
Pads are smaller than I expected though I did not check the measurements before ordering. I have stuck them on my furniture tonight and my new floor is scratch free. Lets hope it stays that way.
on 22 November 2014
Excellent value. The pads were easy to cut to shape and were plenty sticky enough.
Used on all my new furniture and suite. Really happy that my nice new wooden floor is well protected.

See one answered question