5.0 out of 5 stars Accento travel speaker, 5 April 2012
This review is from: OTONE AUDIO Accento Portable Speaker Wired Active (Personal Computers)
Ordered this mini speaker set for our next holiday. Really pleased with the speakers they look really good and the sound is amazing - much louder than ones I have used before and no distortion even at full volume on my iPhone. Now a permanent feature in the kithen they're so good!

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome sound, 16 Jun 2014
S. Brown - See all my reviews
I'm absolutely amazed at the big sound that comes from this small speaker. I kid you not, it goes loud. Easily fills a room and is perfect for the garden BBQ or beach and small enough not to take up any space in your luggage for your holiday. It's cheap, it's loud and the quality of the sound? Outstanding. It's great, it even has some great bass with no harsh treble.
And yet, not 5 stars.
Well, no. Look, if you're gonna hook your phone up to it, that's fine but the selling point for me was the inclusion of an SD card slot. When will manufacturers understand, if it plays from a card it MUST have a shuffle function. It'll take a 32gb card, 10,000+ songs, and it can only play them in the order that you put them on the card. It doesn't have a display so you can't choose album, artist etc so shuffle should be THE only way to play. Luckily it remembers which song you were on when you turn it on and off but if you fill that big card with songs you'll be waiting months till it plays those songs beginning with letters at the back end of the alphabet.
If you're a bit savvy put all your songs into a folder on your pc first and choose something other than "title" as the file order, I chose file size and at least then when I copied 1,500 songs onto the card they were in a random order.
But, if that doesn't bother you, buy this. The sound volume and more importantly, sound quality, from something this size is staggering.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourite holiday accessories this year, 14 Dec 2012
Someone bought this for me for my birthday and I took it on holiday with me - it was brilliant. It's small so you can carry it around with you, but it's really powerful too. The sound was fantastic so we used it as a speaker in our room and also when we were out and about too because the batteries last all day. I'd not heard of Otone before but would definitely recommend this speaker to anyone who's going on holiday and wants a quality speaker. Really good value for money :)