on 18 May 2013
I think this product, for its price on here is good! I, like many others again found that it took several clicks to get the product started, and then after that it didn't want to stop coming out. I think, and this may sound stupidly obvious, but due to it being aimed at a target market of pale skin/ redheads, I went with the shade 'light' knowing in all other make-up brands I am one of the latest shades, normally the one just above the lightest shade, and with this i therefore went for 'light' but now using it is too light, so if i were to buy another, I'd definitely go medium.
on 19 March 2013
Delivered only 2 days after I placed the order. I have very fair skin and have tried every shade of every foundation/concealer product but have been left disappointed with a vast majority of them. I found this product to be the perfect shade for my skin tone and it also gave a perfect and flawless looking coverage. The only negative about the product was that it took a good few clicks before anything came out. Other than that, I'm happy with my purchase and will be buying this product again.
on 1 December 2014
i have quite pale skin, and bought this to try and cover up the dark circles under my eyes, expecting something thicker.
this was the right tone for my skin, it doesn't really do much at all to cover/fix skin tones, however i did find a good use for it!

when i had dried out skin around spots, and any other concealer would make it looks worse by sticking to to the flaky skin, putting this on first gave a great undercoat and smoothed the area out so that i could cover it in my regular concealer and made my skin look so smooth and not so red and sore~
also it has a really latexy feel, which is probably why it covers flaky skin so well, but if you touch it, even with other makeup over it, it rubs off and leaves you with flakes like from an eraser???

not so great for concealing---really great for covering flaky skin!

also, the problem with too much coming out at once, yeah that too
on 15 April 2013
perfect colour! was abit shocked at first beacuse i thought it wasnt working but you just have to keep clicking it for ages on the very first time, after that it has been brilliant! will definitely be purchasing again when i run out and will have to invest in more dainty doll make up!
on 24 May 2013
Excellent colour, this product is lovely, it goes on well with even coverage and doesn't dry patchy. It's a nice light concealer that doesn't make you feel like your face is packed with makeup.
on 17 September 2014
I ordered this as I wanted a lighter shade than my skin tone (mac NC15) so I could apply under my eyes to brighten. The colour initially looked good, and then within seconds the product oxidised and went about 3 shades darker. This made the concealer actually darker than my skin tone which created the complete opposite effect I was going for. I chose Dainty Doll because of its products for lighter skin tones (which I struggle to find) and this being their 02 shade I would suspect it would be pretty light. Yet it dries so much darker than the average make-up brand's lightest concealer. Great. Totally pointless purchase.
on 14 March 2014
The shade was right... unfortunately that was the only good thing about it. I must have clicked the bottom of the pen more than 50 times before anything came out, and then too much came out at once. It doesn't conceal blemishes properly, and within a minute of applying it, it was drying out and flaking, it wouldn't even stay on! Waste of money.
on 5 January 2014
I bought this as I have very pale skin (MAC NC15) and find it hard to find a good foundation let alone a concealer which I would generally prefer in a shade lighter. The colour is good, it is very pale but works for me however the coverage is poor. Its very liquidy and isn't really suitable to use over any imperfection unfortunately.
on 3 September 2014
This product is okay because first of all it took me a long time to get the concealer liquid to come through and then the coverage is not that great. It is very light so if you want a high coverage concealer this is not for you. Also the liquid is a very strange constancy it looks lumpy but it is not.
on 3 January 2014
Very watery and was initially really hard to get product out! Spent ages clicking the button and nothing happened. Covers dark circles ok but have used much better products, wouldn't be good for blemishes as it's not thick enough. Haven't been impressed with any of the dainty doll I'm a red head.