The mascara is the main reason that I bought the Dainty Doll Mascara & Eyeliner Duo, and I've found it to be an 'meh' product; it does leave my lashes nicely separated, evenly coated, and mostly non-clumpy. Because of the good separation my lashes look full and slightly longer. However; I didn't like the absence of any lash thickening, and that there has been some running and flaking - so I tend to look as though I've been crying on blustery days.

I'm not wowed by this mascara in the slightest; it's not the worst mascara I've tried, but the increase of length is arguable, the thickening abilities are absent and for a runny formula it does dry out pretty quickly. This is not a product that I'll be stocking up on.

***

The other end of the tube holds a liquid liner. The formula of it is good; rich colour, quick to dry, and it rarely flakes. But the brush tipped wand is very difficult to work with - the fibres are very bendy so it is tough to achieve a neat line.

If this came with a doefoot applicator I'd really like it, but as it is I don't use it often, as I'm likely to mess up my eyeshadow with it.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 26 November 2013
I brought this product as it was much cheaper than my usual gel eyeliner, which had started to smudge on my eyelid half way through the day, have to say I'm very impressed with the eyeliner in this duo, its lasts all day without smudging off on my eyelid and its not too bold or in your face like some of the gel ones I've tried, if you like a subtle line you'll love this, I find it easy to create flicks with this too and easy to do a very fine line which I prefer to the thicker lines, however, if you like the bold thicker lines, this won't be for you! The mascara is average doesn't really lengthen but thickens well enough and leaves lashes looking natural but enhanced which is great if your pale like me and don't like to look overly made--up, again the mascara lasts all day without flaking or smearing so I would definitely purchase this again.
on 22 May 2014
This is fantastic, I initially had a free one with a magazine and it was amazing. I have since bought 3 more to stock up on them! Its so handy to have both items in one place. The eyeliner has a lovely thin brush and has brilliant cover and the mascara really separates the lashes and covers them well.
on 22 September 2013
This has to be one of the best mascaras I've bought - mascara is one of my makeup essentials, so I'm quite picky with the mascaras I choose to buy, but I'm really happy with this purchase - it arrived quickly, was neatly packaged and in great condition, and is generally a great product
on 14 February 2013
The eye liner on this is fantastic does a very clean and easy line across the eyelid and rarely leaves a little bump here and there. The mascara is also pretty good and doesn't create clumps which is a big no no, however bit smaller than I expected it never the less worth the money!
on 6 June 2013
This worked well for daytime wear as it wasn't to dark but it did highlight my eyes. the only thing that was a bit of a pain was the eyeliner did take a while to dry so tended to smudge if I tryed to put the mascara on too soon
on 25 March 2013
eye liner nothing great, comparable to any rimmel or w7. mascara has dried up in 10 days. nice colour but no volume or thickening whatsoever. Cant believe what the rrp is on this, sorry dont waste your money.
on 27 March 2014
This was the best eyeliner I have ever tried, the seller is very reliable and was shipped very quick! This eyeliner has quite a flimsy nib but is so amazing and easy to glide on, the packaging is also perf
on 19 March 2014
Not as depicted in image, as its a double ended stick. But its fantastic and I'm still using it now. Will be buying more when it runs out, perfect for fitting into your handbag on a night out. X
on 2 February 2015
Mascara was bad and was clumpy and didn't make my lashes look any longer. The eye liner was also terrible as it didn't stay on and was difficult to even put on as the applicator was so thin.