5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!
I am very very fair skinned and makeup never works with my skin tone. I have been on the hunt for the perfect red lippy for years and ive finally found it. It is bright and a rich red but it doesn't over power my face and make me look like a tart.
Published on 19 May 2013 by Ms. C. Austin

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Lipstick....But!
The seller dispatched the lipstick reall quickly so that was a bonus.

Pros-
-Have not found a lipstick like this in its moisturising feel. Really lovely and non drying. I have another liptstick ("baby love" i think its called) by this range and its a more natural colour but with the same nice feeling.
-Didnt smell as some lipsticks do...
Published on 14 Mar. 2013 by Rmgay

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 19 May 2013
This review is from: Dainty Doll by Nicola Roberts Lipstick - Red Saucy Sailer (Personal Care)
Also the texture of the lippy is stunning. Normally I put lippy on and end up smudging it all off within an hour tops, but this one just stays put! In fact the more I smack my chops, the more the colour sits in and looks natural.
To top it all off this range isn't tested on animals and contains no tested ingredients! I can't wait to try more colours.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Lipstick....But!, 14 Mar. 2013
Rmgay - See all my reviews
The seller dispatched the lipstick reall quickly so that was a bonus.

Pros-
-Didnt smell as some lipsticks do.

Cons-
-I didnt feel it stayed on very well
-colour too bright for me (red head/pale skin).

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 22 July 2013
i wear this all the time and it s a great colour and lasts a long time. i like the texture of the lipstick too as it is thick and creamy, some lipsticks can be greasy feeling and have a strong perfume smell.

i would recommend this if you like a good red lipstick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 28 July 2014
This is now one of my favourite lipsticks. I love the colour, it stays on well and for a long time, and it also feels very moisturising too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought it for my daughter, 25 Aug. 2013
she loves bright lippy and adores this, says its a great colour that suits her pale complexion and moisturising too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Flame, 20 Mar. 2014
Nice color and good quality it's in fashion and I could say buy it .
It's suitable for night make up

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 28 Dec. 2014
its ok, as its a gorgeous colour, but it needs constant reapplication!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Lipstick, 30 Mar. 2013
Really pleased with this lipstick, was exactly the right colour and applies well. Not a lipstick you want to buy if you're looking for subtlety though - it's a very deep, bold colour. Will be buying more from the dainty doll collection in future.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 23 May 2015
Not for me did not last long on the lips

Dainty Doll by Nicola Roberts Lipstick - Red Saucy Sailer