on 8 February 2013
I found when I first received this product in the mail I was very pleased, as the packaging was good quality like the rest of the Dainty Doll products and there is a lot more product than I expected, as I have often been caught out before when purchasing things online.

However, I found that it didn't really live up to the name "Wonderbalm" as it seems to be simply a pot of petroleum jelly in fancy packaging. That it not to say it is not a good a lip moisturiser, but I don't think it would very useful as a highlighter.

Considering that it was only £5, I am not too disheartened, as I said before the packaging is lovely and the container is not flimsy or cheaply made.

All in all I probably wouldn't purchase this product again but to each their own.
on 11 November 2013
When I saw the Dainty Doll line in my local beauty shop and on Amazon, this paticular product shot right to the top of my wishlist! I'm a sucker for Balms and was especially stoked when I saw... this one was shimmery! I had to have it, however after much use (and denial) I finally admitted defeat and threw it in the bin. Here's why...

PACKAGING: The packaging is great, you get a LOT of product and the lid also has a little mirror in it! I travelled with this product with no issues, no spillages or breakages.

PRODUCT/CONSISTENSY: I was hoping I'd love it. It smells really nice and the balm itself is shimmery, so I thought this would be a great multi-use Balm! However the Balm is just no good at all. I tried it on my lips and dry skin spots for about 2 months straight and I noticed no moisturization at all, if anything it made my skin drier! I also tried it with Mineral Eyeshadow patted on top to make my own lip colours, which also didn't work as the balm pretty much comes straight off. Very, very disappointing. It eventually just ended up gathering dust in my makeup drawers until eventually I got sick of the sight of it and threw it away.

REPURCHASE?: Definitely not. It does absolutely nothing. I'd purchase a Nivea Lip Butter instead!
on 18 February 2013
I wasn't too sure what this product was for, but I thought why not treat myself! It has a really strong smell of beeswax (I think that's what it is). It says you can use it as a highlighter on your brow bone and cheek bones, but that's just like putting some really sticky lip balm there. I think it was trying to be a cheaper version of Elizabeth Arden's Eight Hour Cream - but it doesn't come close to this standard. It's not even a decent lip balm as it's too sticky and doesn't go on smoothly.
on 11 September 2013
If this product was just for the lips then I would have given it 5 stars as it works perfectly, but as the description says that you can use it on your hands, knees, and elbows I have to review it on that as well. It does work when you put it on those areas, but afterwards your hands feel very sticky and you have to wash them before you can do anything else, even when you use it for your hands.

If you want a long lasting lip balm that smells nice and actually does the job then buy it, but if you want something that covers all the areas mentioned then you're better off buying something else.
on 27 May 2014
I just stumbled across the Dainty Doll range recently, this is another one of my favourites. The wonderbalm doesn't leave your lips feeling tacky or sticky, the balm simple leaves yours lips looking moisturised and replenished. This also looks fabulous over your everyday lippy and brings a dull lipstick to life for more of a glamorous feel. The pot this comes in is sturdy and well made, with the brilliant addition of a mirror.

I am just gutted that this range is discontinued :(
on 10 February 2014
One word amazing! Stops chapped lips and dry skin! Fabulous look on the eyelids... Has a slight shimmer will continue to buy
on 1 March 2015
FAB PRODUCT, HAS MANY USES,HAS LOVELY LIP GLOSS APPEARANCE,10/10
on 10 November 2014
Love the whole dainty doll range, perfect for pale skin.
on 12 September 2014
The smell is very overpowering and not pleasant. Was hoping for a bit more shimmer in it too but it's okay for the price considering it was £20 when it first came out!
on 6 November 2013
id read a lot of unhappy reviews on this along with a lot of the dantiy doll products but tbh i think this is a great little product does what it says on the tin :)