5.0 out of 5 stars Great
Love the box, it has nice glass feature so you can display them but the wood is a lovely vibrant colour and makes my watches stand out nicely. If they made it a 9 item box I would buy it as I've run out of space. It's a good box if you own a couple of watches.
Published 16 months ago by Mr A Verma

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice but watch holders far too small.
Published 5 months ago by littmel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 5 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful box, 15 Jun 2014
Ross Boyall "bogsy" (leeds,england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gent's 5 Slot Watch Box
This is a top quality very well made watch box. Looks beautiful and keeps my watches dust free and displayed beautifully! Very happy with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gent's 5 Slot Watch Box, 7 Jun 2014
This review is from: Gent's 5 Slot Watch Box
Decent watch display case although the small cushions are rather annoying... They fit my watches fine since they all have leather straps although it moves around too much in the case, that's my only complaint, other than that it's pretty good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case!, 16 May 2014
The case looks beautiful and elegant, and feels quality throughout.

Im not gonna go about writing a long review, just a few quick things in case others overlooked them.

My wrists are 6.3 inch, and i like my bracelets tight. I found the pillows that came with the case are PERFECT for that size! any bigger and my watches probably wouldnt fit!

The locking mechanism is quite difficult to lock if you are gonna use it, because i personally dont. If anyone is going to steal a watch, they will just take the whole box with them :)

overall, 10/10 box, would buy again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice but watch holders far too small., 16 May 2014
This review is from: Gent's 5 Slot Watch Box
At first glance, this is a nice item perfect for keeping your watches together and displaying them. However, the padded watch holders are far too small. They would possibly be OK for Ladies watches, and you can fit Mens watches that are fitted with straps, but the holders are virtually useless, for watches with bracelets, and I don't have very large wrists. Pity really because otherwise the case is OK.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 7 May 2014
This review is from: Gent's 5 Slot Watch Box
Takes five of my watches makes them look good in the case instead of scattered around or in a drawer

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for, 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: Gent's 5 Slot Watch Box
Very good quality and colour. I cannot mention any problem.
Although I have small wrists, all of my watches fitted perfectly in their cushions.
I love to see my watches every day displayed in my brand new box.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little box - cheap and cheerful, 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: Gent's 5 Slot Watch Box
This is an okay little box for holding five watches. It does the job and allows the sun to get through to charging Citizen watches.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, small cushions, 9 Mar 2014
Dabbler - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Gent's 5 Slot Watch Box
I bought this as I have a number of Citizen Eco drive watches and I was fed up with leaving them on the window sill to charge and sync time. They deserved something a bit better.

First of all I was pleasantly surprised to find the colour of the box matched the product picture, the description describes the box as walnut but the finish is much more like rosewood which I prefer.

I was also a bit worried about how well it wold be packaged, I needn't have worried, it came triple boxed (if you include the product box) and the product box contained polystyrene protectors around the corners, no damage at all.

The watch box is finished well although like others have mentioned the cushions could be a bit larger, I can see why they are small to accommodate the larger watches without scratching the cover when closed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery and good product, 2 Mar 2014
I got the item very fast.
It looks good, but the key doesn't fit and the puffs you put the watch around are a little to small (at least I think so) otherwise all in all a good product for the money

Gent's 5 Slot Watch Box