on 2 December 2012
This is an excellent album to intruduce yourself to the genius of this band.
VHB seem well known in Scandanavia and nowhere else.

Songs of real substance but each with something different and often a good 'hook'.

Musicianship and songwriting is original and excellent, great harmonies with three or more voices. Lots of 'goosebumps' moments (could be just me!).

They describe themselves - sound like the FooFighters playing Pink Floyd covers after spending 2 years in India listening to the Beach Boys!

If you like Yes, Floyd, Porcupine Tree, Dream Theater, Rush, Beach Boys (maybe?!) - or just appreciate good music you will love this album (and their others).
on 1 May 2014
I don't usually write reviews, but this album is so phenomonal, I felt I should.

I saw these guys supporting Wildhearts a couple of weeks ago and to be honest I was expecting the run-of-the-mill support band. But from the very first song I was totally hooked. Its the guitar riffs, its the variety of the songs (crunching guitars, harmonies...) and Mikko can wail!

There isn't a song on the album that I think is weak - some are growers and it takes a couple of listens to get into them, but most of the songs hook you from the first listen (Miracle, In the end, Let they will be done).

This is a really good intro to the band and I'm now off to buy their back catalogue.
on 20 September 2013
Does what it says on the cover Best of from their earlier albums.All good some better than others shows a work in progress of a very talented band.
on 2 October 2014
An excellent compilation!
on 9 December 2013
great cd enjoyed it very much bonus to have the dvd live & blogs on there as well great stuff
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 July 2014
Superb
on 29 April 2013
I GOT WHAT I EXPECTED WHAT I DID NOT EXPECT WAS TO HAVE TO FILL OUT THIS SILLY WASTE OF TIME FORM
0Comment0 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse