4.0 out of 5 stars Great lights, bracket does not fit my seat tube
Great, bright light with variety of flash modes. Unfortunately the bracket is not big enough to fit my seat tube on my road bike. The bracket fits my mountain bike however which has a thinner seat tube.

Published 20 months ago by finch steve

2.0 out of 5 stars you get what you pay for...
sorry to say this but i had to bin it and put it down to experience, didnt expect much for this cost and wasnt disappointed.!
Published 17 months ago by jaarno

4.0 out of 5 stars Great lights, bracket does not fit my seat tube, 20 Aug. 2013
This review is from: A-szcxtop(TM) Bike Bicycle Cycle 5 LED Red Rear Tail Light Lamp (Misc.)

I worked around the problem by buying some 200mm black cable ties and used these to fix the light to my seat post using the belt type clip that comes in the pack. After an 18 mile jaunt at speed it was completely secure. UPDATE: have now done about 200 miles with the light attached using cable ties and it has not loosened and functions well.

This is a cheap but very bright light although shipment from Hong Kong did take a few weeks. January 2014 Update: The light got wet from rear wheel spray, not rain. This stopped it working. I dried it out and the batteries, it will turn to permanent setting only when the batteries are inserted and will turn off only when they are removed; the on/off/cycle mode button clearly no longer functions. So, after 750 miles it's no longer of use and if I had one again I would never let it get even remotely damp as it is not a hardy product. Cheap though, but not to be used if there is a risk of surface spray or rain.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for price..., 27 May 2013
I was expecting the light to be tacky, but it is not at all.
The fitting is so easy, as I have decided to position it at 90 degrees to what the picture shows.
Very pleased, also quick delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars BARGAIN!!!, 23 April 2013
great tail light for the price. has 7 different modes from static(always lit) to flashing and chasing. can be used horizontally and vertically, and is easy to install onto all seat posts. not got it wet yet but I am sure it will pass test due to its decent seal protecting it from water

2.0 out of 5 stars you get what you pay for..., 3 Nov. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good communication from seller & total bargain, 4 July 2014
Took a while to arrive & from china I'm not entirely surprised! Good communication from seller & total bargain! Oh it's bright as you like too with 4-5 different functions

4.0 out of 5 stars very cheap, but does the job, 5 May 2014
This will be sent to you from China, so it will take an extremely long time to get to you (mine took a month and a half) . If this is a problem, look elsewhere. When mine arrived it had been smashed to pieces by the postal service. The company immediately appologised and sent me another (which didn't take quite so long to arrive).

The LEDs are bright and there are lots of them and they flash in a bewildering number of different ways. The mechanism by which it attaches to one's bike is the most low tech I've ever seen, but it works ok.

In the end, it is pretty good given that it costs so little.

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap rubbish.. so stay clear, 5 April 2014
I have to give it one star because I cannot go lower..... you would be better buying from a pound shop as the quality is poor .... I bought 2 items and neither worked, they come from China and took ages, they do not switch on and as such they are a waste of money. there are probably far more better products available. I would ask for my money back but I don't fancy paying return postage.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, 11 Mar. 2014
I NEED TO GET ANOTHER OF THESE LIGHTS SO MANY FLASHING LIGHT OPTIONS, ONLY THING WAS MY NECK WAS TOO LARGE AND THE ATTATCHMENT BROKE BUT I MANAGED TO FIX IT AND IT WORKS FINE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 1 Mar. 2014
Great value for money, I haven't had any problems with this light at all and it's really useful that it can be mounted either horizontally or vertically.

2.0 out of 5 stars FAULTY LIGHT UNIT, 9 Feb. 2014
it was in my kitchen switched off when it started flashing on its own and was unable to turn it off without removing the battery . it has never been on my bike yet owing to bad weather i would like to replace it