5.0 out of 5 stars In love
This product is just as it appears in the photo.
It clips on perfectly to my black iPhone 4S and makes it looks extremely classy.

Delighted!
Published 22 months ago by Kate Callahan

Published 2 months ago by Charlotte Ferguson

3.0 out of 5 stars returning it back to Amazon and getting a refund was a simple and easy process, if a little annoying as I'm still ..., 4 Mar. 2015
I ordered this to replace a Jessica Swift casemate barely there case as I decided it was time for a new pattern. The case arrived and the pattern was just what I wanted, however it wasn't the Barely There case as in the description and the photos. The case I was sent was a 'tough' case, which comes in two parts with a silicone liner case and then the plastic patterned case lies over this. For someone who was looking for a case that wasn't bulky, it wasn't what I was looking for! The patterned case could fit over my phone in my current case with room to spare!! Thankfully, returning it back to Amazon and getting a refund was a simple and easy process, if a little annoying as I'm still on the lookout for a new case without havi to spend too much money!!

5.0 out of 5 stars In love, 10 July 2013
This product is just as it appears in the photo.

Delighted!

5.0 out of 5 stars b-e-a-utiful, 17 May 2013
very pretty case, the colours are really bold and exactly like the picture. The only slight problem is some of the colour has chipped off my case but I would recommend this cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality., 16 Jan. 2013
This is a lovely phone cover. I love it because it is a bit different from all the other iPhone covers on the market. The only down side is that it offers no protection to the top and bottom of the phone ....just the back and sides therefore I tend to use it as my " best one" when I'm off somewhere special.