on 18 May 2014
everything just as described only better!.......i bought this for my great grandaughters 7th birthday....yes a girl!......she will be over the moon with it.....quick delivery too...thankyou
on 15 May 2013
Purchased my my nephews birthday good quality and fully washable. Loads of pockets in the jacket for accessories, very realistic
on 3 July 2013
Delivered quickly, helmet is super sturdy. Had to adjust the strapping a little to fit my 6 year old but all in all I would recommend this item.
on 1 July 2014
the helmet and camo webbing were good quality. Tehy were as described and delievered promptly. The kids love them and they seem to be built to last. They are easy to adjust and this made it really easy to fit them to our 3 & 6 years olds. Happy Days - they are charging around the garden as I type. I recommend this product.
on 12 January 2016
My son (7) loves this. Great for role play.

Pros - lots of pockets on the front of the vest. Can change the size by tightening the buckles. (Have it on the tightest setting for my 7 year old). Helmet isn't too heavy for my son. Does tighten if needed by twisting knob at the back.

Cons - inside bit in helmet broke leaving it sharp (fixed with duct tape). Very brittle plastic. Vest zip keeps undoing on its own (not too much of a problem as it has a clip in the middle to hold it together).

Amazon customer service were very helpful and offered refund (son wanted replacement but this couldn't be done so just fixed the problems).
on 31 March 2014
Brilliant my grandsons loved them. They are well made and very adjustable. Delivered almost the next day ... Perhaps the M. O. D. Should know about them.
on 19 December 2014
This is a fantastic product. Much better quality than we expected. The helmet is extremely sturdy and realistic and the vest is great quality too. My son will be more than delighted and we will definitely be ordering more from this company. Service/delivery excellent too arriving day after we ordered less than 2 weeks before Christmas.
on 4 January 2016
I was really surprised at the quality of this set! I bought it for my soldier crazy 7yr old's birthday. It fits perfect but can be adjusted to fit my eldest who is 12. The helmet is actually quite heavy but secures really well too, and it can also be adjusted to fit! I would definitely recommend this product to potential buyers!
on 28 December 2015
Jacket is great but the helmet was useless! The inside plastic adjuster literally crumbled when my son tried it on on Christmas morning. What on earth it's made of I do not know! Now my son is left with a helmet that is miles too big for an adult, let alone a child. Very disappointed. Wish I hadn't wasted my money :(
on 8 September 2014
I bought this for my 7 yr boy's birthday and he absolutely loves it. Its great quality and big enough to last a few years. He also got a den making kit so that will keep him and his friend's busy outdoors for many great adventures. I highly recommend it.