on 11 September 2012
I bought this for my daughters 5th Birtday, She LOVES it. Its really clever the way it can change from a pram to a buggy type seat just using poppers instead of having two different fixings as some do. She is quite tall for her age but as its handle is quite high she'll be able to use this for at least a couple of years (although it could do with being adjustable). She loves that it can face either her or the other way.
All in all a very good buy! Thanks Silver Cross!
on 26 December 2012
Brought as Xmas present for our 7 year old daughter & she absolutely loved it. It was easy to assemble & overall quality is first class. Delivery was superb - arriving well before the confirmed date & very well packaged. Would definitely recommend this product.
on 9 December 2012
Bought as a Christmas gift, my daughter will love it :0))
Good price as I shopped around and it was much more expensive everywhere else
on 2 April 2013
hood does not open all the way apart from that its a really nice pram my daughter loves it thanxs
on 27 February 2013
A gift for my little girl for christmas. She absolutely loves this Silver Cross pram - she uses it every day.
on 8 January 2013
This arrived with no problem, but after putting it together noticed it has serveral faults. I would have returned but it would break my 6yr old daughters heart to be without it. So i have taken photos and sent with a letter to silver cross explaining how dissappointed i am, as this is not a cheap pram from a market stall.
on 25 January 2013
My daughter likes this product.I feel the pram could be sturdier as I think it feels that it could break easily