Size: Size 12Colour: WhiteChange
Price:£7.87 - £19.98

on 31 December 2012
This is a light but warm and l-o-n-g length body warmer. I had bought a quilted body warmer which made me look like a cross between the Michelin man and an off-duty dog lady. Not a great look, and not one I welcome. So this one, good for size and length is sleeker, warm, quick to wash and dry, keeps the kidneys covered, and looks pretty good for a utilitarian garment. I'm delighted and would happily get another.
0Comment28 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 September 2013
Love it. Smoother jersey type finish on inside which is nice. Size 12 fitted nicely although I am more of a size 14 in the waist. Long enough in body to not ride up and expose midriff (I am 5'7"). Zip stays close to body and doesn't stick out. Black colour is slimming. Pockets on inside as well. Great to have a gilet that doesn't add bulk to an apple shape. Have been wearing it over a shorter cardie and same length vest top - great for layering. Feels really cosy without being overly hot.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 30 November 2012
Received the body warmer in three days. And it is really nice. True to size, if you are wanting to wear a jumper under it,(which I do). But it is not thick or bulky so can go under a coat for extra warmth.
It is made of a fine fleece that will keep me warm but not restrict movement.
on 22 January 2014
If you have an hourglass figure you will love this gilet as it is shaped. Sadly I am a chubby apple shape so I don't want it to flare out over the hips. No matter, I shall get out the trusty sewing machine and run straight seams down the sides. This is big for its size, I would advise you to order a size down, the fabric is lovely like velvet and it's very well made. Ideal for an extra layer under a jacket and the pink colour is fab.
on 24 October 2013
Very good item. Long enough to keep my back warm. Size did come up slightly large. I am am amble size 14 but I think the 12 might have fitted me better but I can wear it over a jumper.
on 29 April 2013
Very nice body-warmer with plenty of length - no gaping at the back letting in draughts. The only reason for four stars instead of five is that zips on the pockets would make it perfect. That said, I was happy to see that the inside pockets have no hole in the corner!
on 13 May 2013
Most of my searches for a body warmer turned up itsy bitsy bum freezing ones which I don't like. I like a nice long body warmer which this is. I feel comfortable in it because of its generous length.
on 31 August 2013
I bought this as a gift. It hasn't been worn yet. However I bought my husband one a couple of years back. Wash ok, lightweight, yet thin enough to wear under a coat.
on 26 April 2014
Came down quickly. Nice and soft and keeps the chill of when walking the dog, I've worn it quite a lot and would recommend buying it, it covers the lumps and bumps too. Bought it in black also.
on 10 April 2013
Good value for the money. A bit wide on my shoulders. A size smaller could have been better for me as it can stretch