on 8 May 2013
Good book, interesting twists and turns with some of the characters and leaving you guessing who is really the bad/good guy. Learnt more history of the different covens and their beliefs& behaviours which was good and caused another twist in the story. This series must be read in order to understand the emotions of the characters and to make sense of the story. Looking forward to the next book hopefully with a good ending but anything may be possible with this author
on 13 December 2012
I've really enjoyed reading the first two books in this trilogy and it has me dying to read the third to find out how all of Calista's problem's will be resolved. Is Nicholas really good or bad? Will Justin be ok? Will she end up with Nicholas or Justin? Has her mother really turned to dark magic? Will the two different covens come to accept their differences? I could go on and on....... :-)
on 22 September 2014
Good sequel to the first book. Good Read all round. Will have to read the next one in the series.
on 10 February 2013
I really liked this book once I got into it. Although it started off as being very slow with lots of unnecessary chapters filled with Calista wording about Justin and Nicolas when they finally came home I couldn't stop reading it. Like the first book the start needs to be edited or something but apart from that it was a really awesome book.
on 25 March 2013
Brilliant book, but make sure you read the trilogy in succession. Story about a young girl who finds out after many years she is a witch. If that interests you then buy this. If you think its not your thing....you will be surprised, its a wonderful love story and tale of true friendship, give it a go
on 14 January 2013
In this book so many secrets come out and Calista's whole life becomes completely different to what you thought it was at the beginning of the book! I read it all in one afternoon cause I had to know what happened. It was the most amazing end to the best trilogy I have ever read!!! :)
on 24 August 2013
It was good book and each flowed well into the next without big time gaps or stops. It can be a little predictable, or can it? That's what I thought as I was reading it, but it twists and turns enough so you get second-guessing wrong a lot of the time. Definitely worth a read.
on 15 August 2013
I loved the second book more than the first. It was exciting and full of twists and turns. A little predictable in places but still captivating. Recommended reading.
on 20 March 2013
Brilliant, 2nd installment of the trilogy. Leaves you itching for the next book, and dissapointed when one finishes it. Keep doing what you're doing Penelope!
on 8 February 2013
I absolutely loved this book! It is amazing and could not wait to read the next one as it had very unexpected things that you never thought would happen!