Me and the partner always buy our condoms online, this company has offered to us the best possible deal imaginable.

Published 12 months ago by Chris Hill

2.0 out of 5 stars Selection pack
There seemed to be an assortment of sizes in this pack - a few of them were narrower than the others and extremely tight, making them hard to put on and uncomfortable to wear. A disappointing product from a leading brand.
Published 11 months ago by T. Russell

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Same product just much cheaper than high street retailers! RECOMMENDED!!, 29 Aug 2013
This review is from: Durex Elite Condoms - 24 Pack (Personal Care)

You do not receive the condoms in the box as shown in the image but receive them loose. This doesn't bother us whatsoever as it can actually fit through our letterbox like this. They are Durex Elite condoms as shown in the image and are genuine as shown on the seal of the wrapper.

The seller is both speedy with regards to dispatch and for receiving the product. I ordered it before 2pm and received it the next day. I received a notification that it had been dispatched 45 minutes after i made the order.

All in all, a fantastic ordering experience, you guys have earned a regular customer. 10/10

4.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't come in orginal box - Good nonetheless, 12 Aug 2013
This review is from: Durex Elite Condoms - 24 Pack (Personal Care)
They do not come in the original box but i checked all of them. None of the foil wrappers were damaged and they were all in date. Very happy with the purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Do the job they are made for., 27 Oct 2013
This review is from: Durex Elite Condoms - 24 Pack (Personal Care)
I normally buy the extra safe ones but you can feel more with these. It's a shame they don't come on a box to keep them tidy but they are much cheaper then Tesco, Boots and Asda!

2.0 out of 5 stars Selection pack, 12 Oct 2013
T. Russell "mug panda" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

5.0 out of 5 stars Durex Elite Condoms - 24 Pack, 29 May 2013
This review is from: Durex Elite Condoms - 24 Pack (Personal Care)
I think this is a great product, now I am all stocked up! My partner gets tired quiet easily, unfortunately so I haven't had the opportunity to explore it to the max!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 May 2014
Andrew (carmarthen) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Durex Elite Condoms - 24 Pack (Personal Care)
They get the job done, a bit tight but I have a large one so can't have it all ways! It's a great feeling watching my wife struggle to slip them on me!! Woohoo!!

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say!, 10 May 2014
This review is from: Durex Elite Condoms - 24 Pack (Personal Care)
It's a little obvious why I ordered this product I always consider Durex to be the best out there, it was packaged well and it arrived when they said it would ( I could say it came on time but I won't :-) )

5.0 out of 5 stars They work, 4 May 2014
Mr. Roy Stead - See all my reviews
This review is from: Durex Elite Condoms - 24 Pack (Personal Care)
Arrived loose in a plastic bag but obviously that's not a problem as loose in the bedside drawer/suitcase is where they were unpacked into in any event. And they work. Not a lot else to say about condoms really, and certainly not on Amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars Condoms break..., 26 April 2014
This review is from: Durex Elite Condoms - 24 Pack (Personal Care)
I've used 4 and all four have broken... not ideal really is it?. A waste of money, do not buy.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›