Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle  Learn more Countdown to Prime Day Shop now Shop now

on 17 October 2012
Really easy to use, I was a novice at Gel Polishes and bought my kit from a groupon deal on a whim. Using the gels on my nails was fine but then I had the issue of how the hell I got the gel off without ruining my nails. Tried a varity of things and finally stumbled across these... god send. Bit of acetone on the cotten pad and wrap them up 10/15/20 mins later and the gel begins to peel off itself and you can scrape the rest off easily. I just ordered a pack of 100!
on 9 February 2013
Arrived quickly. Product awkward to use and not effective even with a dripping wet pad of acetone inside? Would not purchase again
on 9 May 2013
Pads came off the wraps and did not soak up the acetone very well !! i would not recomend this product for resale.
on 20 October 2012
I ordered these DIY shellac removers as I really begrudged forking out money to the beautician's simply to have the varnish removed. I wasn't sorry! Whilst you do have to very patient with these and sometimes put more nail varnish remover on the pads and wait another 10 minutes to get rid of ALL the varnish, they are effective and much, much cheaper than going to the beautician's. I'd advise you to do this whilst watching telly as it can take a while and you can't do anything else in the mean time! No problems at all with the vendor, either.
on 13 December 2013
Love these and they are just the same as used by the nail technicians. Will be back for more. Thank you
on 24 September 2013
Perfect and worked a treat. So much cheaper than having to go back to the salon and pay for removal.
on 20 March 2014
Great product makes a real difference and so much easier to use than anything else I've tried (used in conjunction with CND d solve shellac/gel remover).
on 13 October 2013
So pleased to find an easier method or removing shellac nail polish, works really well with the Acetone, succeeded where other methods failed!
on 28 February 2014
Really hard to use on own, difficult to wrap with pad on nail. Then they fall off. Aldo incredibly sharp
on 18 July 2013
It is good product but but abit flimsy as it is made of plastic so cannot expect it to be brilliant.