4.0 out of 5 stars poster
Published on 22 April 2013 by Natalie Crook

1.0 out of 5 stars Still haven't received it so can't rate!
I still haven't received the poster so can't rate it, don't know why it would take so long to arrive.
Published on 25 Feb. 2013 by Joanna Davies

4.0 out of 5 stars poster, 22 April 2013
This review is from: Friends Milkshake TV Maxi Poster Print - 61x91 cm (Kitchen & Home)
The poster took a while to come, and I almost forgot about it but it was a nice surprise when it arrived. This was obviously because I live in England, and it was being sent from the US so don't expect it to come quickly if you do live in the UK. When it came it was in brilliant condition and is a very clear photo. Its A1 size. The only down side, was in the photo, they don't look happy, they look more like they're posing, but that was my fault for not looking hard enough at the photo.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice poster, 28 Sept. 2013
Lovely poster, just what my daughter wanted. Good size and excellent delivery. I would recommend to anyone with kids in their teens.

5.0 out of 5 stars Friends milkshake poster., 6 Mar. 2014
Bought for my daughter for her birthday,this was the poster she really really wanted. She absolutely loves it along with the two others that she recieved. Great prices for all three,had all ready purchased one other poster from another shop and paid over £3.

5.0 out of 5 stars F.R.I.E.N.D.S, 24 Aug. 2013
I love this poster it is so good. I love looking at it in my room. This poster is really good, and I would certainly reccomed it. The packaging is good, it dosn't take too long to get to you and it livens up the room. I'm very happy with this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Poster, 20 Jan. 2014
Bought as a gift for my friends who is a massive fan of the show & when it arrived I was very impressed with the size, packaging & quality of the poster. Would definitely recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really big, 10 Jan. 2014
Laura (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Huge poster but really good quality. Bought as gift and she loved it! I really do recommend this, I wasn't sure if it would arrive before Christmas but it did :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 20 May 2013
I am a huge fan of friends and I love this particular publicity shot. The quality of the poster and print is excellent, looks fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Poster, 9 April 2014
It was what it is a poster, that came as an accompiniment with the Dvd set. It was quite pleasant and worthy of being on display.

5.0 out of 5 stars Being a huge Friends fan myself, buying this was ..., 14 Nov. 2014
Being a huge Friends fan myself, buying this was not a mistake, even though it took a while to deliver, it was worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent Quality and Came Really Early!, 22 Nov. 2013
Came a lot faster than I thought it would be and is GREAT quality!!!! Would be pleased to recommend it to anyone!!

Friends Milkshake TV Maxi Poster Print - 61x91 cm