5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, 19 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Alchemists Apothecary Empty Vegetarian Capsules (Pullulan) Clear Size 0 Pack of 200 (Personal Care)
I ordered these to be used with my essential oils and they are exactly what I wanted! Thank you for the service!

5.0 out of 5 stars Health supplement, 14 Sep 2013
Toddlah "Mr. Randall H." (Fulham, South West London.) - See all my reviews
I like this particular product, because in conjunction with bentonite clay detox powder it aids in easy bowel movement. Which means it helps and aids an individuals overall day to day health and wellbeing.

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 3 Sep 2013
I'm a vegetarian on prescription medication that only comes in gelatine capsules so I was very eager to get my hands on these, which allow me (after a pretty fiddly transfer process) to take my meds. I've not had any problems with them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery and good product, 30 Jun 2013
Pat Campbell (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
It was nice to be able to find these veggie capsule cases and very useful when reducing doses of drugs or wishing to replace animal gelatine capsule cases. I was pleased to find this company supplies various sizes to suit the buyers requirements. Would definitely buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 14 Jan 2013
I've only used a few capsules to fill some herbs and all seems to be fine. Nothing futher to say.