4.0 out of 5 stars Very warm, close fitting and great price
These are great and especially for the price. They feel good quality, look good (well as good as a man can look in tights!) and kept my legs warm on a 7am cold, almost frosty morning bike ride.

The actual product is quite shiny which you don't see on the photo supplied, but this isn't a problem for me.

The only thing I found was I am 6' 4" and the...
Published 23 months ago by Anthony Williams

3.0 out of 5 stars base layer long johns
Decent enough quality for the price. Not the best fit for me, but that's more to do with me than the product!
Published 15 months ago by Mr. P. M. Squires

4.0 out of 5 stars Very warm, close fitting and great price, 1 Oct 2012
Anthony Williams (UK) - See all my reviews

The only thing I found was I am 6' 4" and the large could do with being longer for me, so if I'd known I would have gone for XLarge.

Otherwise very pleased and I'll just wear some longer socks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value, 28 April 2013
This review is from: Mens Kids PowerLayer Base Layer / Baselayer Tights Compression Leggings Pants Thermal Skin Under Gear (Misc.)
Bought these for my son for when he plays football and to protect him from the very cold elements .... He loves them and as longs as he's happy the nom happy . :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my 7yr old, 27 Oct 2013
D. A. Richardson "dave rich" (Kingston, Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
He's tall for his age and we bought Boys small, good fit and he loves them. So much that he wore them on a warm autumn morning and was the only one who had them! I'm sure they'll be great when he really needs them

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - very comfy & good value, 9 Aug 2013
Not as high compression as some of the leading brands, however as a base layer I really love these products, they fit so well & are really comfy & the sizing tends to match our traditional UK sizing expectations. I starTed with a long sleeve mock turtle & have since added every other style & doubled up I've used skiing, cycling, motorcycling, cricket, fell walking & running as well as in the Gym & think they are great value. They wash well & dry quick & top value. If you don't need an expensive logo on your clothing buy these!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality for price of product, 6 Sep 2013
Received these in good time. I ordered the small mens size and they fit me perfectly, all the way down to my feet. (5"10).
Yet to see how durable they are but my first impressions are good. Far better buying these than a more expensive brand such s Nike or Adidas for 3 times the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars good cheap compression bottom, 25 Nov 2012
The item arrived the following day from order which was a surprise, welcome of course.Works well but feels cold when you move initially and stop, then you warm up! The bottoms of the leg are very tight when placing over the foot, which isn't what you get with more expensive products. All in all a good product. Does what it says.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ready for the season!, 14 Jun 2014
Just purchased base layers for my rather slender 6 year old son in preparation for the coming rugby season.
He loves them so much, that he stayed in them all afternoon the day they arrived!!!! Obviously, the acid rest will be the cold weather he'll have to wear them in, so I can't review them from that perspective. The fit is good and will allow at least one more year's growth ( he is very tall for his age, so we'll have to see!) they are very good value for money, especially as we'll probably need to buy a few more sets in the coming years. So all in all, so far so good!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that great, 8 Jun 2014
The fitting around the crutch area is very uncomfortable. The back rode up high. A tear in the leg happened in my first game. The legs were not tight and were quite baggy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cant fault, 20 May 2014
Love these.
As a cricketer of senior years that suffers from numerous Hamstring and Calf injuries , I thought that having these would not only keep my legs warm in the cooler weather but also help in the compression of the muscles.
They work a treat

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 28 April 2014
I really like the fit of this product. First product that I've tried in terms of base layer tights. Love it, co complaints