5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant.
This jacket is perfect, it arrived long before the due date whithin 1 and a half days in fact.
Published on 22 Nov 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking jacket
The jacket however was shorter than I expected and probably a little small for size..I am normally a 10 and following other reviews ordered a 12 and with a chunky jumper or fleece on its a little tight.
Published 11 months ago by sombra

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 22 Nov 2012
After reading one of the other reviews I ordered a size bigger than needed. I am a 12 but ordered a 14 as I like to wear a fleece underneath. This leaves plenty of room to do that. I had to roll the sleaves up but as the inside is pretty this was not a problem. If you want a fitted jacket with no room to spare then order your proper size, but if like me you like a little room then go for the bigger size.
Yes I would definatly recomend this product it is light and easy to wear and looks great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wax Jacket, 18 Sep 2012
The coat arrived on a Tuesday after ordering it on a Sunday, so excellent delivery service. The coat itself is really good and look great on my wife. It is actually brown rather than black which the picture makes it look, but we weren't bothered about that. The only disappointing thing about the whole thing is the poor quality picture the seller uses to sell this item as the coat is far better than the picture.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality jacket, 4 Jan 2013
I'm a pretty standard size 10, but having read the reviews I wasn't sure what size to order. In the end I went for a 12 as I don't like jackets too 'snug' and I'm pleased I did as it's a nice fit - not too tight but not too big either. Sleeves are a good length for me too - long enough but not so long that I have to turn them up.

The quality is really good and I really like the dark brown colour and checked lining. It is quite short in length (I'm 5ft 6), but that's the style of the jacket and I'm used to wearing things longer. I like it though, it looks smart but casual.

All in all good value for money and a nice looking jacket.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking jacket, 27 Jan 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars chrissie, 16 Nov 2012
I liked this jacket very much, but the size didn't seem correct...it seemed a size smaller than what the label said!
unfortunately i had to return it as they did not have the next size. If you order one go for one size bigger !!

The most disappointing thing was that I had to pay £5:60p to return it, I hope to get the refund for the jacket & the postage to me. Whoever the return payment has put me off ordering from them again, as I may as well driven in to town and shopped several jackets for the some outlay.

What a shame, because I really did think the jacket was nice and good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bargin for a Great Jacket, 7 Aug 2014
After reading the other reviews I ordered a size 12. I am 5 6 and size 12/14. I knew that I did not want this jacket to be big enough for a fleece or heavy jumpers under. The jacket fits perfect, the sleeves are a great length. If you want to be able to layer underneath definately think about a size larger. The price is fantastic and delivery very fast,. I am very happy with my jacket and the service provided.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 14 Mar 2014
Very smart looking jacket and a really good fit. I would recommend this product. I had a number of positive comments when I wore this jacket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket, 19 Jan 2013
Great service arrived very quickly, lovely jacket good fit , can get a large jumper underneath well made and good length .

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking jacket - wanted a wax jacket for dog ..., 19 Oct 2014
Nice looking jacket - wanted a wax jacket for dog walking, my other wax jacket is ok for working in the garden but too padded for walking so this appears to be ideal - just waiting for the winter weather to test!

2.0 out of 5 stars It was really too small,, 22 Aug 2014
This review is from: LADIES FITTED BROWN WAX WAXED JACKET WITH BELT WATERPROOF BRITISH MADE (Apparel)
It was really too small, I ordered a size bigger to accommodate jumpers but I had to donate it to a friend