on 18 April 2015
Fabulous very pleased
on 25 August 2014
Big,soft,great value.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I bought this as a present for my wife. It's big, warm, and (faux) furry on one side. I must confess I thought it looked - as indeed it was - rather cheap. But Teresa is very happy with it, and it sees use pretty much every day.

Some time after writing the above I had a stinker of a cold (over Yule 2015!), and - at the time of posting this update - had been confined to the downstairs couch for over a fortnight. This was my blanket throughout, and very effective it was to!

As some reviewers point out, some of the faux fur comes off. But given how warm this keeps me, and how good coverage is due to how big it is, I don't really mind that.
on 4 April 2015