on 17 July 2013
almost forgot i had this item,we got it to use when our grandchildren stay and a duvet may be too hot,just something to cover one of them with, but it hasn't been used yet.it is on the bed ready though if i need to use it.grand children are only one and two years old, so it isn't too big.At the moment it is very hot and muggy weather and would be usefull, but we have not had any sleepovers for a while, oh well, it didn't cost a lot and hopefully will get used this summer.bear in mind i got this to use on young children so size wise is just enough to give them a cover,no complaint's delivery was fine, not fair to give higher or lower rating because it has never been used or washed.for the money it will do one job or another
on 20 September 2013
Arrived quickly(fantastic service) looks amazing on my bed, didn't know what to expect as the price seemed to good to be true. But glad i ordered as i absolutely love the throw, its a good size, thick and really cosy. Also makes my room look more homely. Would recommend to anyone trying to do their room up on a budget.
on 4 November 2013
What a bargin. I was worried that for the price it would be horrid and cheap feeling but it's not. This size covers the bottom half of my double bed which is exactly what I wanted.
I love it. I'll definitely have to get a purple one as well. Only problem is that when my black cat lies on it I can't find him!!!
on 1 November 2013
Prompt delivery .. Ordered 2 one was fine other had a bald patch on it more of a second .. As i had to fold it over could get away with it . Was not worth the postage to send it back .. bit disapointed .. but hey thats life !!
on 11 October 2013
Unbelievable price & fantastic customer service. Will definitely be using this supplier again. Throw at first looked quite thin but writing this review with the throw over me (putting off turning heating on!) I've heated up in minutes, bring on winter :)
on 12 March 2013
Very nice thick quality fleece good value for money. I have not washed them yet so cannot say if they will come up alright after a go in the was will keep you updated. Seller very good as always fast delivery and well packaged.
on 7 December 2015
Having bought this particular fleece in the past, I had no hesitation buying another. Extremely soft feeling faux fur. Launders well too when needed.
Good value for money, better value than any available on the high street.
on 25 November 2014
Really like the throw, so soft and just the right size to lounge with or use in the car.
Would buy another colour when required and recommend the seller. Great service delivered in said time.

Thankyou
on 9 January 2014
Fantastic quality for price. Although I wish I had purchased the larger size. Would recommend this product although this size would be more suited for a single bef
on 17 September 2013
I ordered the black furry throw, and to be honest I wasn't expecting much...It is gorgeous! I am very impressed and arrived well before it was meant to. Very nice!

See one answered question