4.0 out of 5 stars Good products, poor delivery time
Boots were good , no problems for quality or fitting so good my friend asked me to order him a pair . However both orders took at least 3 weeks to arrive which is a very long time to wait for something inland , so if you're expecting to use them for winter, don't bother . sort your delivery times out and I'll probably be a returning customer , otherwise I'd probably avoid.
Published 3 months ago by ben stevens

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
After reading the early reviews I had high hopes for these boots, however, as my star rating attests, all hopes were soon dashed, sorry, smashed. Within 2 months both laces had snapped, the soles split and wore to a wafer and the leather deteriorated to such an extent I thought it was decomposing, despite regular polishing.

A recent walk in slushy snow...
Published on 16 Feb. 2013 by Cpt Oates

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 16 Feb. 2013

A recent walk in slushy snow highlighted their culinder like attributes by letting in so much water I had to wring out my socks, once the feeling had returned to my feet. On this particular journey I had a strange feeling that I had one stack heal on. Upon inspection I found that the heal of one boot had let snow and ice in, which had compacted into a block and boosted my height, on one side at least, by 2 inches. I can only summise that this is what it's like to wear one cuban heal.

I know these are not expensive and didn't expect too much but I feel that a 'Kombat' boot's ability to hold their integrity and last longer than 8 weeks are a pre-requisite, not disintegrating and go mouldy, after all, they're not perishables, or shouldn't be.

Overall, unless you intend to use these for a spot of mild play fighting in a well upholstered nursery, steer well clear.

1.0 out of 5 stars They split, 3 Oct. 2013
2nd pair that I have brought - both times let down - substandard!!.
Sole on 2nd pair split right across after a couple of months wear.
Lucky I had an old pair of Magnums in my locker - so - put them back on.
even with the heals worn down these lasted better than two pairs of these crap boots.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stay Away, 25 Mar. 2013
After owning these pair of boots for approx 2 months,they totally started to disintegrate....the soles split right across the width of the boot....
Stay away, no worth the money spent..

1.0 out of 5 stars combat boots my arse, 16 Mar. 2013
these boots apparently are advertised as worn by the T.A. well they cant even take 5 wears on flat terrain, and by flat i mean Essex roads not even off road. before they develop a crack across the front grip which allows water to come in. do not buy these boots as they are not suitable for any kind of combat, paint ball or even walking in.

2.0 out of 5 stars boots, 6 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Kombat Britsh Army Style Combat Black Military Patrol Hiking Boot TA Cadet Work UK 3-13 (Apparel)
not impressed at all split after 1 month across the top would not recommend this product not hppy with it

1.0 out of 5 stars Always buy good quality..., 25 Jun. 2013
Like another similar boot I purchased, the sole cannot take hard wear haven't lasted very long, if you walk a lot, buy Vibram sole boots, they are the best, the cost is worth it. Poor.AET

4.0 out of 5 stars Good products, poor delivery time, 21 Feb. 2015

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, 10 Jan. 2013
These boots are not worth the money i paid, the soles wore out after about 10 hours wear, hole right through the sole, chippings on road slice through the sole allowing water into boot, like walking with school plimsoles on your feet, they are a total waste of money and advice not to buy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay, but wear out quickly, 23 Sept. 2014
The boots fitted nice and snug, and were very comfortable to walk in.

However, after just 6 months of dog-walking the sole had cracked to let water in. So be aware that these may wear out more quickly than you want.

Good for light use only, perhaps.

1.0 out of 5 stars Still waiting..., 28 Jan. 2014
I ordered these boots 3 weeks ago ( dispatch date 9th Jan) and still sign of them....
I contacted seller who stated that the estimated delivery date wasnt up yet but i dont expect to wait 3 weeks for a delivery from Ireland. Sorry but thats not good enough.

I pay the cost of delivery so get a move on a send me my item. SIMPLE!

Hopefully when they do come....which is supposed to be FEB 3rd....They are adequate.