5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable
I brought this for my step daughter who is starting Army Cadets. A very comfortable boot and good for purpose.
Published 18 months ago by Rick

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
After reading the early reviews I had high hopes for these boots, however, as my star rating attests, all hopes were soon dashed, sorry, smashed. Within 2 months both laces had snapped, the soles split and wore to a wafer and the leather deteriorated to such an extent I thought it was decomposing, despite regular polishing.

A recent walk in slushy snow...
Published 21 months ago by Cpt Oates

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 16 Feb 2013

A recent walk in slushy snow highlighted their culinder like attributes by letting in so much water I had to wring out my socks, once the feeling had returned to my feet. On this particular journey I had a strange feeling that I had one stack heal on. Upon inspection I found that the heal of one boot had let snow and ice in, which had compacted into a block and boosted my height, on one side at least, by 2 inches. I can only summise that this is what it's like to wear one cuban heal.

I know these are not expensive and didn't expect too much but I feel that a 'Kombat' boot's ability to hold their integrity and last longer than 8 weeks are a pre-requisite, not disintegrating and go mouldy, after all, they're not perishables, or shouldn't be.

Overall, unless you intend to use these for a spot of mild play fighting in a well upholstered nursery, steer well clear.

1.0 out of 5 stars They split, 3 Oct 2013
This review is from: Kombat Britsh Army Style Combat Black Military Patrol Hiking Boot TA Cadet Work UK 4-12 (Apparel)
2nd pair that I have brought - both times let down - substandard!!.
Sole on 2nd pair split right across after a couple of months wear.
Lucky I had an old pair of Magnums in my locker - so - put them back on.
even with the heals worn down these lasted better than two pairs of these crap boots.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stay Away, 25 Mar 2013
After owning these pair of boots for approx 2 months,they totally started to disintegrate....the soles split right across the width of the boot....
Stay away, no worth the money spent..

1.0 out of 5 stars Always buy good quality..., 25 Jun 2013
Like another similar boot I purchased, the sole cannot take hard wear haven't lasted very long, if you walk a lot, buy Vibram sole boots, they are the best, the cost is worth it. Poor.AET

2.0 out of 5 stars boots, 6 Nov 2013
not impressed at all split after 1 month across the top would not recommend this product not hppy with it

1.0 out of 5 stars combat boots my arse, 16 Mar 2013
these boots apparently are advertised as worn by the T.A. well they cant even take 5 wears on flat terrain, and by flat i mean Essex roads not even off road. before they develop a crack across the front grip which allows water to come in. do not buy these boots as they are not suitable for any kind of combat, paint ball or even walking in.

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, 10 Jan 2013
These boots are not worth the money i paid, the soles wore out after about 10 hours wear, hole right through the sole, chippings on road slice through the sole allowing water into boot, like walking with school plimsoles on your feet, they are a total waste of money and advice not to buy.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality boots, 15 May 2013
i work in a prison and wanted boots for comfort rather than hiking after only a few months indoor only use iv found the soles have now split on both i found this out as it was raining and i walked into a puddle on my way into an 14 hour shift so wet feet for the day disgusted i am plus there were white marks on the leather uppers from new but i learned to deal with that ill never buy these again and ill pass that on at my work place also

1.0 out of 5 stars Still waiting..., 28 Jan 2014
I ordered these boots 3 weeks ago ( dispatch date 9th Jan) and still sign of them....
I contacted seller who stated that the estimated delivery date wasnt up yet but i dont expect to wait 3 weeks for a delivery from Ireland. Sorry but thats not good enough.

I pay the cost of delivery so get a move on a send me my item. SIMPLE!

Hopefully when they do come....which is supposed to be FEB 3rd....They are adequate.

1.0 out of 5 stars never again!, 31 Oct 2014
My son bought these boots whilst he was on leave, they were returned because the sole split, the complaint was handled promptly and courteously,( I cannot fault the after sales service) when the soles split for the second time my son put them straight in the bin! There was an obvious fault in the soles of these boots, they definitely did not do what it said on the tin and no way would my son or myself recommend them to anyone!!