5.0 out of 5 stars cloth dog crate
This is an excellent item it fits nicely into the boot of my new fabia. I have a collie and she has loads of room to both lie down and stand up.
Published on 19 Jun 2012 by Amazon Customer

Published 6 months ago by Diddakai

5.0 out of 5 stars cloth dog crate, 19 Jun 2012
This review is from: Easipet Fabric Pet Carrier, Extra Large, Blue (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars dog carrier, 27 Aug 2012
I Bought this carrier as my puppy hated his large cage.
It was money well spent he loves it and i feel he is more secure in the car as the seatbelt goes round it and stops it from moving. I would recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC, 7 Nov 2012
ORIGINAL BOUGHT THIS AS A WAY TO TRANSPORT NEW PUPPY BEFORE HE COULD MEET OTHER DOGS TO GO VETS AND FAMILY AND FRIENDS WORKED WELL FOR THIS PUPPY LIKED IT SO MUCH ENDED USING AS TRAINING CRATE HE ALSO USED IT AS BED WITH CURTAINS FASTENED UP SO HE COULD COME OUT IF HE WANTED NOW USE AS A CAR TRANSPORTER SO YOUR REALLY GETTING THREE PRODUCTS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE

5.0 out of 5 stars Our Dandie Loves it, 23 Jan 2013
This is a great carrier our dog loves the carrier not so much sure he likes the car!! Great carrier works well and even at night our puppy goes to sleep in it, it;s great for taking to friends houses who are unsure of dogs.. I only hope he does not start ot chew it as I am not so sure it would last.. But it is a great carrier bag for our Dandie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easipet pet carrier, 24 Aug 2013
very good and durable product. we have a 5 months old kitten, she was relaxed when she traveled to the vets. She could see us from the windows. will highly recommend this product

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 31 Oct 2013
An impressive product – lightweight but sturdy, takes seconds to put up or collapse, folds neatly to go in the boot when needed. I have it on the back seat of my car (Fabia), secured with a seatbelt. Big enough for my dog (Cockapoo) to move around and settle very comfortably, mesh sides and top enable him to see out, sides unzip to give wide opening for easy access. He did once manage to unzip the side by himself from inside, but I suspect this was only because I'd not done the zip up securely – he's never repeated the feat. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovin It, 20 July 2013
Easy peasy - A purchase as a doggy gift. I was informed of the progress of the order, it arrived swiftly and best of all Ted loves it, but now he wont go for 'walkies' unless cajoled out of it with treats!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pet kennel crate, 15 May 2012
Excellent quality and price. Very prompt delivery. Would recommend this product to anyone with a dog who travels in the car. It is a very useful method of transporting a dog safely.

1.0 out of 5 stars Looked good - but my puppy escaped every time and, 5 days in, it's broken, 10 Feb 2014
Diddakai (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I have a placid 5-month old Beagle. He is cunning but not destructive. I bought this carrier to keep in the boot of the car, to keep him safe on his travels. This crate seems sturdy and I was really pleased with it when I got it. But my pup discovered that by pressing his head against the mesh on the door, he could force the zip open, so he has escaped every time I put him in it. This last time, the mesh has come away from the zip fastening, so now the crate is unusable. I had it for 5 days of very light, occasional use. If it can't stand up to a puppy, I don't see how an adult dog would stay restrained. A real shame as it's an excellently designed product in every respect other than the main one - it didn't safely contain my dog.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 26 Sep 2013
Bought this for the car to separate the dog from the baby in the back seat. It's really easy to fold up & down & great as the dog can see through the mesh sides. Great price & arrived quickly.