5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, well padded shorts!
Published 7 months ago by Stephen

2.0 out of 5 stars Comfy but annoying
Published 18 months ago by ewoksquirrel

2.0 out of 5 stars Comfy but annoying, 21 Jun 2013
I bought these along with Optimum short sleeve jersey (very good by the way) and on my first ride found them very comfortable. The fit was good and the padding is excellent. However, they don't have a drawstring around the waist and I have found that every time I get out of my seat, when I sit back down again they have dropped slight and would catch on the front of the saddle, pulling them further down.

I have since bought myself a pair of bib shorts and can not see me ever going back to shorts alone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, well padded shorts!, 20 May 2014
This review is from: Optimum Men's Cycling 8 Panel Short (Sports Apparel)
These shorts offer a great fit at a surprisingly low price point. Although sceptical at first I decided to give them a try and I couldn’t be any more pleased. The pad in them seems to be of very good quality, it’s made up of many panels and moulds better than a lot of the others I’ve tried at the cheaper end of the market, what’s more I’ve worn them on my daily commute for over 2 weeks and I’ve not had a single problem with discomfort, they've been washed many times and showing no signs of wear.

The material is very stretchy, doesn’t restrict and seems to vent away sweat well. There’s also silicon grips at the bottom of the legs, which does help to stop them riding up.

Overall I’m very impressed and would recommend them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 6 Aug 2014
This review is from: Optimum Men's Cycling 8 Panel Short (Sports Apparel)
A poor fit, and the material so thin the hairs on my thighs came through. Embarrassing. Cheap and not-so-nice.

1.0 out of 5 stars too small & not adequately padded. Would have returned ..., 8 Oct 2014
too small & not adequately padded.Would have returned this item but did not discover defects until I was wearing it & out riding my bike,so this option was not open to me. V disapointed.

3.0 out of 5 stars shorts, 24 Jun 2013
These were ok, but i got better in the shops for a cheaper price in one of the cheap sports shops.

Optimum Men's Cycling 8 Panel Short