5.0 out of 5 stars disappointed. Now for the last two weeks
Published 10 months ago by Susan nwalema

3.0 out of 5 stars Eventually got what i ordered
Published 7 months ago by mr k allen

5.0 out of 5 stars disappointed. Now for the last two weeks, 31 July 2014
This review is from: MEMORY FOAM MATTRESS 10" SPRUNG MATTRESS 5FT KING SIZE KINGSIZE
I couldn't wait to get my new mattress and when it came I wasn't, disappointed. Now for the last two weeks, I've had the best night sleep in years. Before this I used to fall asleep on the settee, or get up early and leave my bed. Now I get a full night sleep and don't want to get out of bed in the morning. Also with my old bed, I got lots of back pain when I got up. Now I get up without the back ache.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good nights sleep, 25 April 2013
Kindle Customer (Norwich, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Springs are a LITTLE noisy when you are getting into or out of the bed, but be in no doubt at it is a comfy and good value mattress, with the added bonus of being made in the UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent mattress and well worth it, you won't be disappointed !, 2 Feb. 2015
My old mattress had seen better days and was only a 3" thick one which came when we bought the bed a few years ago. Springs had all started to go and I couldn't take it any more. This one arrived today and driver even took old one away free of charge. I asked seller first about it.
What a difference this one makes! It's like having an old car with no shock absorbers to having a brand new car!
Pure heaven! Driver was very good and polite and texted me to tell me when he was arriving. First class all the way!
Mattress fits on my bed like a glove and we are high up,now instead of being right down to the slats!

5.0 out of 5 stars New mattress, 12 Jun. 2014
I bought 2 of these for myself & my son. We are both very happy with it & it is fantastic value with very fast delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item at a great price!, 31 Dec. 2014
Almost put of with some of the reviews, but bought anyway.

When I added it to my wishlist it was around the £70 and free delivery) it was there for a few days after doing some research, I was happy with it and ignored the negative comments, cant please everyone all the time.

Place from wishlist to basket and the price jumped to £90, so went looking to make sure it was same product and clicked on links I had saved and it was. I had both the 10 and 5 inch mattresses saved so making sure. I got back to the basket (only a few minutes taken) and found that that the free delivery had disappeared and a few more pounds had been added.

Was a little upset about this but to be honest the mattress is great, not noisy, probably the most comfortable bed I've slept in. The height make it difficult for my tiny wife to climb into bed, she cant reach the floor when sitting on it :P (she is 5ft 4), But I am fine.

Great item, great price and delivered when expected to, with text from driver an hour before arrival.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy, bar none!, 29 Aug. 2014
Best mattress I have ever purchased! True story! ;) Great quality mattress for an unbeatable price! Extremely comfortable mattress that is giving us a wonderful night’s sleep. The company’s service is second-to-none too. We bought it for an amazing price with delivery for only £85! In addition, they delivered the mattress to a Scottish highland address; the majority of companies we tried, before we found BedExpress, charged extortionate prices for delivery because of the remote location. We were a bit sceptical at first due to the affordability of the product. However, we eventually made our decision based on Amazon’s customer feedback, and we’re so glad we listened! You will not be disappointed with your purchase or the five-star service this company delivers...dynamite!

3.0 out of 5 stars Eventually got what i ordered, 11 Oct. 2014
I ordered this mattress as it got lots of good reviews , however when the item arrived it was not the one seen in the picture and it was only 9inches deep and not the 10 inch one described . It also seemed a very firm mattress which is what i did not want. (as it is to replace an orthopedic one) After lots of emails i was told i could have a replacement or a refund , so i decided to order a second mattress this time asking them to make sure it was 10 inches deep. I received the second mattress as in the picture and 10 inches deep, and i am very happy with it . It is very comfortable and very good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Mattress!, 9 Sept. 2013
I bought this mattress for my mum and she says it is the best mattress she has ever slept on!
Would definately recommend this :)

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased, 22 Jun. 2014
My item arrived on time .a polite delivered .only one problem , if one could call it a problem.
My new mattress makes me want to stay in bed all day.snooze ah

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly comfortable. Great quality. Excellent value., 20 May 2015
Amazing quality mattress. So brilliantly comfortable! I suffer with terribly painful back problems, including spinal surgeries & have struggled over the years to find a mattress good enough to support my lower spine comfortably, as well as the rest of my body. This one has everything I need support & comfort wise, I'm very happy with it indeed!
I was sceptical as the price is so low, therefore didn't expect the amazing quality. It was also delivered 5 days after ordering... Plus only 3 of those days were working days.
I highly recommend this mattress. The only problem I can forsee is that I'll never EVER want to get out of my bed now!