on 1 January 2013
If you, like me , have shoes that slip up and down when you walk then these are the answer to the problem and are an excellent purchase.
on 30 April 2013
I have tried lot of different ones of heel grips, but these are the only thing I have ever got on with, I need to order some more.
on 5 January 2014
Bought these a couple of years back because my work boots were giving me horrible blisters, I can honestly say that these have made a massive difference and I wear them in each set of new boots I get and have had no problems since.
on 7 March 2014
These help me to keep my shoes on. I have a problem finding half sizes, so have to go up a size, and sometimes find I step out of my shoes. They are easy to fix and soft touch. Need to get them in place first go or they may stick to themselves.
on 9 December 2013
these are rubbish, they roll up into a lollipop stick shape i inside your shoe immediately after use, complete waste of money
on 10 February 2014
Didn't work at all, wouldn't stay stuck to the shoe. Would not buy again, they were a waste of money.
on 1 May 2013
They aren't how they appear in the photo, they look as though they have pads in the photo but they don't.
Quite sticky at first which is good but appear to lose stickiness quite quickly so you have to make sure you get the placing right pretty much straight away.
They are quite thick so very good if your shoes are much too big.
on 12 January 2015
I have a pair of high-heel shoes that are slightly too big, and these are the first things that have stopped my feet from slipping out of them, even with an insole. They're very comfortable on the heel too. A really worthwhile purchase.
on 13 July 2013
Not as big as advertised so slightly disappointed but still work fantastically, give you the extra slip needed if you have shoes that are slightly too big.
on 23 June 2014
Sadly these just wouldnt stick in the shoes,as i walked along they just came out which was embarrasing I had to super glue them in to use them.