on 10 February 2014
I bought these for my 3d LG TV and they are perfect. My husband did not want to buy a 3d television as he did not like the idea of wearing glasses. Now that I have bought these ones they are so light that you don't know you have them on. This was a great purchase. Thank you
on 4 February 2013
These were reasonably priced and did just the job for which they were intended - no exaggerated claims or disappointment - just simple functionality at an affordable price.
on 23 February 2014
Simple, lightweight, mufti-coloured, easy to use and work great with TV. No need for the expensive 3D system as LG have proven! highly reccommend to all!
on 26 April 2016
These glasses are the Biz! we got these as spares and for when we have company around to watch our 3D tv. We love LG products! they are always extremely well made goods. These are the original 3D glasses that you get when you buy the 3D LG television. They are top quality and if we need to replace any more, we will be purchasing these again! Fantastic price too!. Really can not fault this product at all.
on 13 August 2013
I bought these as spares so when we had friends or family over we had plenty pairs in for our film nights. They are just the same as you get supplies with your TV, just make sure you get the right ones for your tv. The only issue i have with them, is with all 3D glasses, they hurt my eyes after wearing them for too long, but that's just me, it doesn't bother anyone else!
on 15 November 2013
well they work ok and fancy colors .but quality is poor and they feel cheap i guess the old saying you get what you pay for is right,not having a dig at the seller they did just as they said fast deliver very well packed would use the seller again no issues there ,if you are happy with something cheap and cheerful thees fit the bill but personally i made an error.
on 16 April 2013
Bought these 3D glasses to use with our LG TV. They are light and confortable to wear - even over normal glasses. We have also used them at the cinema. Delivery was very quick (within 2 days of ordering). I only gave 4 stars because we could have bought the product cheaper elsewhere but chose to stick with the safety of buying through Amazon.
on 4 April 2014
Had the family over and since my TV only came with 4 pairs and there are 7 of us, I had to buy some extras. They are the same as came with my television, but after I'd ordered I then figured out that the Real 3D glasses from the local cinema also worked... So either you can use those or buy these and take them to the cinema with you. :-D
on 17 March 2016
Funky 3D passive glasses. Mine are the lime green, my husbands are the blue... Guests get there sensible white and black... Well made and seemed to do what they're supposed to. The lack of 3D so far i would put down to the fact that i have not yet watched a 3d film, just the TV conversion thing on my LG 4k Ultra.
on 8 February 2013
Some reviews say "They Don't work".... Well for me they do.... If you are in any doubt check the manual that came with TV or look on LG website, it tells you what version work with your set. I own The LG 42lm3450 and they work perfect. Not all glasses work with all TV's so check your manual first.